Aris

It was 1 day after watching that beautiful sunrise when the five of us decided to go to the coffee house in town. It was supposed to be the same as the first few times we had been to Lorries coffee hut. It was same thing, always: order drink, sit with crew in the farthest table in the back and then laugh our heads off and have a good time. I knew something was off as soon as I walked in? Based on the fact that our usual table had an older man taking up all the space. We sat a few tables away. Other than him the store was almost completely empty.
We walked up to the cash register I went to order first. I reached into my purse to fish out some money.
"Um, I'll take an iced coffee and a blueberry bagel with cream cheese."
I look up to hand the worker my money but I was taken by surprise when instead of the typical coffee house worker it was a boy, about my age. I wasn't gonna lie. He was gorgeous. So gorgeous, I dropped my purse.
"Uhhhhhhh,"
"Um, here." The boy leaned down and picked it up in one swift motion handing it to me.
"Oh, um. S-sorry." I say.
"It's fine." He says. "You'd be surprised how often it happens. Besides, I'll give it to you free. On the house."
"Thanks." I say shyly.
"Of corse and what is the name to go along with such a pretty girl."
"Oh, that would be Minho." Minho says sassily.
"Minho," Teresa whisper screams "the pretty boy was talking to y/n."
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Minho says. "Well I think I'm a much prettier girl."

I giggle. "My name is y/n." I say shyly. He smiles along with me. "well y/n it's a pleasure to meet you. My name's Aris." He says with a smirk. "Nice to meet you." I say.

We take our food and sit down. I eat my bagel and watch as Aris helps the next five costumers. Gosh, he's hot.
"Y/n?uh...y/n?"
"What? Huh?" I snap out of my trance.
"I just asked if you liked your drink." Teresa said. I looked over at newt he had a worried look in his eye. "Ya." I say, faking a smile. Newt flashes me a small smile that is quickly removed when someone walks up behind us. I feel warm hands covering my eyes.
"Ummmmmm." I say through giggles immediately recognizing Aris's voice. He lifts his hands from my face and pulls up a chair.
"So, are you guys here on vacation?" He asks.
"Yeah," I respond for all of us. "We are here for a week. Other than Teresa." I say gesturing to my friend. "She's here for a month since her parents rented the place." I say.
"Only a week." He pouts. "Well, I'm sure I could show you a lot of fun things to do before you leave if you want." He says.
"Sure." Me and Teresa say in unison. "Okay." Thomas and Minho say. "Umm, fine." Newt says suspiciously.

I give Aris my number and he said he will text us tomorrow and he can take us to some pretty cool places.

We walk home and I'm still staring at my phone which now contains some very valuable information: the phone number of a very hot boy.

I lightly slap my forehead. What am I thinking? I have a boyfriend! An AMAZING one! I glance towards newt who has a soft expression on his face. I smile and he catches my eye and he smirks. Who cares about Aris! I have newt.

Hi! Sorry for the long wait! You guys rock! Hope you enjoyed the new chapter!