First training session and meeting her

After arriving in Germany a few days ago I was wandering the streets of Munich and I came across a stunning woman

What I meant we actually bumped into eachother and I caught her before she could fall on to the ground.

Me: OH I am so sorry, I was not watching where I was going. ( I was apologizing profusely at this moment.)

????: It is ok I was not watching where I was going either, what is your name?

Me: My name is Mason Kraus I just got here a few days ago.

Sydney: That is where I saw you before you are the newest german call up, My name is Sydney Lohmann, I play for the womens national team as a midfielder.

Me: Well it is nice to meet you but I really got to go, but can I take you out for lunch this saturday if you are not busy?

Sydney: While that sounds amazing I cant unfortunately cant this saturday but take my number and we can maybe make plans for a later date.

She then gave me her number and we went our seperate ways. I finally got to a nice place to eat and there I see .

He saw me and called me over and we had a nice chat and he told me he would introduce me to the team tomorrow.

letimeskip

It was the next day and I was waiting for Thomas to pick me up. After a few minutes I got a text from him saying I could meet him at his car, he was parked down the street. As we arrived he saw me getting nervous and he put me to ease by telling me that I would do great and they have been waiting for a propper striker. While getting dressed he introduced me to team. I met players like Manuel Neuer, Marco Reus, Mats Hummels and the rest of the seniors of the squad and they are excited by my arrival.

3rd person pov 

It is time for training and Mason is getting alot of welcomes and goodlucks by the whole team. While warming up with the team Hansi Flick was busy looking and trying to figure out how to use Mason, because of his height he was an ideal choice for headers and long shots. What Hansi did not expect was the pace of Mason, he blowing past players like Timo Werner and Musiala with ease. Hansi announced that they will play a friendly against eachother. Mason was put with senior players Marco Reus, Ilkay Gundogan and Thomas Muller. It was a very slow start as Hansi was getting frustrated, just as he was ready to call Mason out on this, Mason scored this goal.

( You can choose wich one you want.)

After this Hansi was blown away by how fast Mason was adjusting to the training and alround stress  of being in a national team. Hansi was getting excited when Mason scored an amazing header he towered over the players like ronaldo did against Juventus all those years ago. Mason had Marco Reus play him a long and beautifull ball and he did this against Neuer.

After this it was half time for the match and the coaching staff is swarming arund Hansi and congratulating him on finding Mason. The same could be said for Mason as all the players was swarming him and telling him his goal was amazing and it was not possable to stop that goal. 

Sry it is a short chapter I am busy with a job so please be patient like you have been .