Reignited Passion

----------------------------------------

Syzygy here

hello there reader, its me again gonna try out a pokemon fanfiction and this centers around the legend himself RED, I will be buffing some characters and make red a bit op ( but not unbeatable) so yeah

Wether i like it or not as of to date, pokemon is a part of my childhood

I've read some in other sites and they haven't updated so time to make my own...

Anyway on to the Story.

ALL IMAGES / VIDEOS THAT IS USED IS NOT MINE ALL CREDITS GO TO THEIR OWNER.

-------------------------------------

Right after Ash won the Pokemon World championship and returned to Pallet Town, The town decided to hold a party celebration for Ash. Friends of Ash were all invited this celebration would be held on the weekends so that all can come and congratulate the win that Ash deserves.

Ash POV.

It was early in the morning and a ray of sun hit the young trainers eyes slowly waking him up.

* Stretches his Arms*

Ash : Good morning, Pikachu

Ash greeted his life-long partner pikachu but the yellow one was still sleeping so silently rose from his bed and decided to let him sleep for a little bit and he went down to the kitchen to see his Mother was already cooking breakfast.

Ash : I bet breakfast is already prepared i can smell them from over here

Delia : Morning, Sweetheart breakfast is ready.

Mr. Mime : Mr. mime! * hands ash a plate full of his favorite foods *

Ash : Thanks Mom and Mr. mime

Delia : You're welcome dear. Oh where's Pikachu?

Ash : oh he is still sleeping, I let him rest for a little longer not just pikachu but also the others, they deserve it.

After a little while Pikachu woke up and went to the kitchen to find his partner waiting for him to eat his breakfast, meanwhile Delia was washing the dishes she reminder her son that Prof. Oak left a message for Ash to come to his lab around just before lunch cause he had to talk to Ash about something important.

Delia : Oh by the way Honey, that reminds me Oak has relayed a message to me to tell you that he wants to talk to you about something important so can you come to his lab just before lunchtime..

Ash : Sure thing Mom, I'm excited to see the Professor and the rest of my pokemon, are you excited to go Buddy?

Pikachu : Pika!, Pika!

Just a little while before the appointed time Ash and Pikachu returned to their rooms to rest and take a bath and refersh themselves. Finishing their bath and changing into a fresh pair of clothes

A/N : ( well its up to the readers want you want Ash to wear )

Looking around his room he and pikachu was feeling nostalgic and teary after seeing the badges and trophies that they receive on their adventures with his friends,