Let's Party

----------------------------------------

Syzygy here

hello there reader, chapter two is here

I didn't expect that chapter 1 who be long

Anyway on to the Story.

ALL IMAGES / VIDEOS THAT IS USED IS NOT MINE ALL CREDITS GO TO THEIR OWNER.

-------------------------------------

Ash POV.

Running to prof. oak lab he ran as fast as his legs could carry him, he felt nostalgic as this also happened to him on his very first journey on becoming a pokemon master, waking up late and ending up with no starter pokemon to choose and being teased by his friend/ rival after arriving to oak's lab.

Ash : hahaha this kinda reminds me of my first day as a trainer.

Pikachu : PIKA?

Ash : let me tell you buddy it was a nervewrecking to find out that i woke late and didn't get to choose a starter pokemon but it ended with me getting my best buddy though.

Pikachu : Pika

----------- Scene Change --------

Arriving into Lab he was nervous and excited to see the professor again and all of his pokemon that he caught throughtout his journey, before he could knock at the door it suddenly opened he was that one his bestfriend / rival was the one who opened the door.

Gary : Oh, Ashy boy you're here perfect timing.

Ash : huh is there something going on?

Gary : come on gramps is waiting for us in his lab

Ash : *tilts his head and followed gary *

After being informed by gary they entered the room where he meet his best buddy and Oak was waiting for them while talking to other porfessor in the pc.

Oak : Ash my boy you're just in time .

Ash : ?

Gary : * snickers * gramps just tell him straight on, you know ash he wants to get to the point already.

Oak : alright, by the way Ash congrats on winning the pokemon world championship and carving your name as one the very best in the world

Ash : * smiles widely * thank you professor oak, It was not just me but with the help of all my pokemon and with all of you supporting me behind I know I had to win it.

Gray : * smiles *

Oak : nonsense my boy it was your experience, trust and bond with your pokemon that made it all happen. ah now to get to the point of why I called you here we are all planning to hold a party for you winning the world championship and I will anounce something there, you don't need to worry as i've already contancted all the professors and friends this coming weekend.

Ash : Really thank you so much professor and gary for this, this is the best day ever ain't it buddy?

Pikachu : PIKA!!!

Gary : how about a friendly match for old time sake Ash?

Declaring a challenge to Ash, of course he accepted and after one pokemon battle it ended in a draw as they were still on par with each other as they were rivals and friend. Ash was just waiting for the day where he could meet his friends again.