"The Unknown Overthinking"

The Food Arrived.

Hello Ma'am,Sir.
Your Food Has Arrived.

The Waiter Said.

Both of them responded

"Thank You."

Enjoy Your Meal.
Said the waiter before he left.

Both Nathalie And Gavin Were Enjoying The Meal,They Laughed,Joked And Other Stuff That They Enjoyed Most As Also Getting To Know Each other more.

Nathalie Chuckled And Said

"I really Enjoy Our dinner tonight,Gavin.I am really Glad We Both Got To know each other more."

"Me too,magnifique~.Today Was The Best Days Of My Life, I'm Happy I Get To Enjoy This Moment With You."

Said Gavin,Nathalie Smiled Sweetly And Said

"It's Getting Quite Late,Mind If We Go?"

"Of course, I'll Drive You Home Ok? Wait for me in the car."

The man winked and smiled.

Nathalie blushed and said

"Alright Alright,Let's Go."

Nathalie went in the car And Gavin Followed,He Drove Her Home.As They Enjoyed The  Night,They Never Knew What Was Going On In Someone's Mind.

Gabriel: Where is she? It's Almost Midnight..What If Something happened to her? What if the guy did something TO her?? Ugh I should've never allowed her to go with that man!

Later Both Nathalie and Gavin arrived at the mansion,The man got out and opened the car door for Nathalie.

Nathalie: Thank you so much Gavin,tonight was amazing.And you..are amazing,I'm really glad we get to talk tonight.

Gavin: You To,Nathalie..You Were..Are amazing.See you next week?

Nathalie Chuckled and said

"Sure."

Gavin smiled and soon after left, Nathalie went inside but then saw Gabriel Sitting On The Couch, Looking Angry And Worried.

Gabriel: Where Were you??

Nathalie: didn't I tell you where I was going?

Gabriel: No!? And it's already midnight!

Nathalie was surprised from his outburst,but then said

"I'm sorry sir,It was already midnight when I realized that it was already 12 am..".

Gabriel sighed and then told her it's fine,and he's sorry for shouting like that.

Nathalie nodded and apologized again for coming back late.

Both went back to their rooms and slept overthinking what happened through the night.