Feild Trip

/craig/
"Hey guys" I said, walking toward Token, Tweek, And Clyde.
"H-hey Craig!" Said Tweek, taking a swig of coffee.
"Hey" said Token and Clyde at the same time.
I leaned against the lockers and noticed that across from us was Stan's group. I noticed that a boy with shaggy blond hair and an orange parka was looking my way. His name was Kenny McCormick. We had talked a few times before when our groups have gotten together, but I never really engaged in a full conversation with him. Why was he still looking at me? I thought. I didn't know if I should smile or something, so I just tried to ignore him. I never really realized how piercing his bright blue eyes were. The bell rang, and we all went to class. Today was our class trip, so we didn't need to bring anything to class. Our group and Stan's group boarded the bus together. Somehow, I ended up sitting with Kenny. Clyde and Token sat behind us, and Kyle and Stan sat behind us. Cartman and Tweek sat in the seat across from us.
I tilted my head and rested it on my shoulder, facing the window. I closed my eyes for a few moments, until I felt a slight tugging at my hat. I looked over and saw Kenny smiling.
"What the fuck, McCormick..." I said, slapping his hand.
"What? Am I bothering you, Tucker?" He laughed. He continued tugging at my hat.
"Fuck off McCormick!" I couldn't help but laugh. Usually, I would be really pissed off it someone was pulling my hat, but their was something about Kenny that just made it ok.
When we finally got there, Mr. Garrison told us to pick a partner.
"You wanna be my partner, Tucker?" Kenny asked.
"Sure, whatever." I said. I tried to sound "not-caring", but I think I sounded exited because Kenny gave me a strange look.
He laughed.
"What's so funny?" I asked, laughing as well.
"I don't know!" He said, laughing even harder.
"Your so weird, McCormick..." I said chuckling.
As Mr. Garrison led our class around, me and Kenny stayed at the back of the line. I noticed Kenny smelled heavily of cigarette smoke.
"Dude, you wanna bail?" He asked, smirking.
"Bail? Okay." I said. I skipped class all the time, so I was used to this.
Me and Kenny quietly left the group and started wandering around the woods. Kenny got a box of cigarettes and a match out of his pocket. He put one in between his teeth before offering me one. I smoked cigarettes once and a while, so I took it. He lit it for me. We found a picnic table and sat down. I closed my eyes and took a drag of the cigarette. I didn't mind Kenny. Actually, he was one of the few people I actually liked. It was strange that we never really talked a lot until now, but nothing felt awkward. We just seemed to have a lot in common.
"Um... so... do you wanna maybe hang out after school today, Kenny?" I asked him, hesitating a little.
I started regretting it when he gave me a strange look.
"What...?" I asked him, worried.
"You called me Kenny." he said, smiling.
"What?" I said, chuckling.
"You called me Kenny!" He repeated.
"You usually call me McCormick."he said, folding his arms.
"Do you not like when I call you McCormick?" I asked, smiling.
"No, I like it. It's like a nickname." He laughed.
That's when we heard as shrilling voice that could only belong to Cartman. Kyle and Stan were with him.
"Craig! Kenny! Stop being gay and get your asses over here!" He pointed at us.
I blushed for an odd reason. Kenny and I tapped out our cigarette butts and threw them on the ground.
When we started walking next to each other behind Cartman. Suddenly our pinkies brushed against each other. me and Kenny looked at one another, blushed, and turned away. That when I felt a small hand take hold of mine. I looked down and saw Kenny's brown glove holding my hand. I closed my eyes and didn't fight it. I felt happy. I felt happy he was holding my hand. When we got onto the bus, we didn't let go of each others hand. We hid it sort of, just so fatass wouldn't say anything because we know how he is.
I started thinking to myself, am I attracted to Kenny? Definitely...
Is Kenny attracted to me? Maybe.
I remembered that he is coming over later today, so maybe I can talk to him.