Monday

/Craig/
When I walked in to school on Monday, I immediately started scanning the hallway for Kenny. I waited all weekend to see him. I spotted him with Stan, Cartman and Kyle by Stan's locker. Kenny looked my way and waved. I smiled and waved back. I've never been so happy to see someone at school before. I personally wanted Stan, Kyle and Cartman to leave so I could kiss Kenny. I wondered if he felt the same way. I realized I was staring at him. He was so cute with his orange parka and shaggy blond hair. I couldn't believe how strongly I felt for him. I really, truly liked him. I always new I was different, but I never new I was gay. I excepted it. I just love Kenny McCormick.

/Kenny/
I noticed Craig blankly staring at me. I walked up to him.
"Tucker?" I snapped my fingers in his face.
He shook his head. He smiled when he saw me.
"Hey, McCormick. Can we talk?" He said. we went into the bathroom.
"Are you okay with...this? Like, us?"
"Yes." I said. "I like you. Nothing can change that."
He smiled. He seemed relieved.
I kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the bathroom, smiling.

/Craig/
At the end of the day, there was a crinkled note taped to my locker. It read, "Meet me at Starks Pond at 7. ~Kenny"
I smiled.
When I got home, there was no one there. I couldn't wait until 7. I had to see Kenny now. I grabbed my hat and ran out the door. As I approached Kenny's house, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Kenny opened the door. He seemed surprised to see me.
"Craig what are you-"
I cut him off.
"I wanted to see you now."  I said, out of breath.
"Mom! I'm leaving!" He yelled back.
"Whatever." I heard a voice reply.
He shut the door and immediately lit a cigarette. He handed me one and I took it. We started walking hand in hand to Starks Pond. When we got there, we sat  on the grass facing the pond. It started to get dark, and Kenny put his head in my lap. It then started drizzling.
"You wanna come back to my place?" I asked him. He just nodded and smiled.