Mile High Club

My boyfriends, Max and Baron, and I were taking a couple of days off from our respective jobs and now we were off to some island for some much-needed rest.

But first...

I smirked to myself as I washed my hands thoroughly, wondering which one of my men would come to seek me out in the bathroom of our private jet.

The bathroom was pretty fuckin' spacious.

Whenever we traveled, we made sure to travel comfortably and I was grateful for it, especially if we wanted to get reacquainted after so long of not seeing each other.

My smirk grew wider, and the door slowly creaked open and two firm hands gripped my hands.

Fingers immediately reached underneath my beachy sundress and slipped underneath it to stroke my dampening pussy without giving me a breather.

And I immediately knew it was Max.

He had about as much patience as I did.

I moaned loudly, my body immediately responding to Max's touch, and I gripped his arm, urging him to go lower.

I let out what sounded like a mewl to my ears when he gave me what I wanted and his fingers filled me up, stroking that sweet spot that had my back arching, taut like a harp's strings.

"Fuck, don't stop, Max..." I moaned, letting my eyes flutter shut as he lightly grabbed my throat, pulling my head back until it rested against his chest as his fingers continued to work me.

By now the staff on the plane knew what we were up to but we didn't give a shit.

"Don't stop? Oh, but Daddy's got something so much better for you, sweetface..." Max whispered in my ear and my head became fuzzy at the devilish I could almost hear.

The second he slid into me from behind felt like out of body experience.

Something that someone else entirely was experiencing yet I still felt every single sensation.

Every stroke of Max's cock.

The way that his fingers flexed over the fleshiest parts of my hips.

The gruff sounds he made through his clenched teeth.

The sharp bite of his teeth on my shoulder before he hissed as my muscles clenched around him, milking him dry until we were both dizzy with the aftershocks of our orgasms.

I took the time to use the bathroom and get myself back together just so Baron could break me again and I listened to them crassly speaking about what just happened between me and Max.

A sick thrill coursed through my body at their words.

They spoke as if I couldn't hear them from inside the bathroom.

Gone were panties by now and the insides of my thighs grew sticky with my arousal once again in anticipation of being taken again, this time by Baron.

I didn't have to wait too long before Baron let himself into the bathroom and through the mirror in front of me, I could see an amused smirk lighting up his face as he took in my slightly disheveled appearance and the lewd sight of my sundress pulled up to expose the bottom half of my body, ready for the taking.

"Look at you, you little whore." Baron chuckled. "You're always ready for your Daddies to use you, uh?" He said as his hands trailed over the back of my bare thighs and his fingers trailed dangerously close to my pussy lips but not quite stroking there.

My hips tilted to the side, urging his hand to do what I wanted.

What I needed.

And for a few seconds he entertained me, and he stroked my pussy, watching me release a trembling breath.

He brought me closer and closer to the edge before he pinched my clit, bringing me right back down and making squeal.

Baron enjoyed toying with me, even as desperate as he was to be inside of me, and I couldn't tell if I loved it or if I hated it.

"Yes," I moaned at the sting on my clit as I gripped the bathroom's spacious countertop.

Before I could beg him to do something- anything- Baron got down on his knees and the jarring sensation of his mouth feasting on my pussy made my knees buckle.

All I could do was lay there against the counter, my cheek pressed into the mirror as Baron held my body by the waist, his mouth and tongue relentless with their sweet torture.

Before I could find my release, it was Baron's turn to sink into me.

We both sighed in relief when he buried himself balls deep and pretty soon the sounds of our moans and the slapping sounds of the sweaty skin of my thighs ricocheting off his hips echoed off the walls...