Preface

First, this is my first time writing on Wattpad, and I honestly just had the idea this week, so this story is something I'll write in my free time for fun and will definitely not be a priority over my other books, I'll still try update it weekly or even daily.

Since I have already written and published books, I'll find it easier to write there (write in a wattpad way). So the writing will not be the best you'll ever read, especially since English isn't my first language.

About the book, story and writing, feel free to share your opinions and advice (especially if they are about grammar or conjugation errors!!), but with respect. Any hate or negative behaviour I'll delete/ban. I'll accept criticism if it is done with respect and with the aim of improving the story.

I don't expect this book to be a work of art. Just to satisfy readers looking for a short story to immerse themselves in quickly. The story is cliché and overused, and extremely dramatic. I'm just never fully satisfied with stories I read myself, so I hope you'll enjoy this too.

Now the fun part.

I do not consider this story to be a dark romance, yet the topics are dark.

TRIGGER WARNINGS : Murder, gangs, blood, alcoholism, mental illness romanticization, eating disorder, PTSD, rape, sexual assault, abuse of minors, homophobia, sexism, physical and psychological violence, trauma romanticization, strong language.

These are not all, but they're the only ones I can think of right now. I will not warn at the beginning of the chapters, not to spoil. So be sure to be mentally prepared before reading it. I will have worked on the delicate subjects before writing them, so as to represent them as well as possible. If you feel offended, or think I romanticize it way too much, feel free to say it.

If you came here hoping for smut, sorry to dissapoint but there will be no sex scene. Maybe some sexual tension and sexual explicit description but no sex.

A few songs of the playlist (I'll update once in a while) :

Nightcrawler - Travis Scott

I smoked away my brain (I'm God x Demons mashup)

I can't do this - K3NT4

Breathe - Yeat

Haunted - Beyoncé (that part in the end ykyk)

Never Be Like You (ft. Kai) - Flume

Breakin' dishes - Rihanna

SLAY! - Eternxlkz

Mr.Vain - Culture Beat

Thelema - ofdream

If you want to see how I perceive the characters go on my Pinterest (Name is "a.vanderstel") and on the board named "ALITS") or Instagram (aprilsgf)

I think that's all, now enjoy.