Chapter 1

"ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ"

"ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ"

The dry and cold night flooded the dark forest where the full moon shone and showed the slightly dark surroundings, the surroundings of the forest were quiet and there was little wind which moved the leaves of the trees slightly.

Not far from the mountains there was a town, neither small nor big, which was inhabited by humans. She was walking down the street looking at her phone. Everything seemed calm for now, so she didn't worry that something would happen to her because she was walking alone.

Her phone suddenly rang, making her attention fly to the name of the person on her phone "Lilith".

"Hello?"  The girl said putting her phone out loud to hear her friend.

"Y/N? Where are you? You're taking a long time and we've been waiting for you for a while!"  Her friend Lilith talked, seeming impatient.

"I'm coming, sorry! Open the door..." The girl hung up the call and walked towards a White house that had bars on the outside, she entered through the first door where the bars were before closing it.  The girl walked towards the house and went up the stairs anf before she could knock on the door they opened it.

"Y/N! You're finally here!! We've been waiting for you for a long time and we were  worried."  A red-haired girl spoke, smiling when she saw Y/N.

"We thought you wouldn't come... Although maybe that would have been for the best."  A dark-haired girl who looked grumpy spoke, Charlotte.

She frowned in confusion, why did Charlotte always treat her badly if they were supposed to be her friends?  She didn't understand it, why the Charlotte is like that with her?

"Well, let's go inside! The boys are waiting for us."  Lilith spoke, trying to calm the air a little between Y/N and Charlotte, the girls entered the house and walked towards the living room where two boys were, Mario and Alejandro.

"You girls are finally here, by the way Hello Y/N!"  Mario spoke with his typical happy voice, he placed some plates with some snacks on the table before sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry, I was more sure to come on foot rather than come by bicycle, but I see that perhaps it would have been better to come by bicycle.." Y/N looked at her friends a little uncomfortable as she sat next to Lilith on the couch.

"No problem Y/N! Now let's talk about what you guys wanted to tell us."  After a while of everyone settling down on the couch and talking, Mario started to speak.