Chapter 2

" Aɴ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ "

"Okay, ready, I put some things in my backpack and we can go to Alejandro's house!"  Mario spoke and closed his backpack where he had food, drinks and most importantly a weapon that was just a simple knife.

After a while, they were outside Mario's house and headed towards Alejandro's house, who always remained serious and silent, something that attracted Y/N's attention a little since she didn't know him that well as Lilith and Mario do.

.  .  .

After an hour and a half of going back and forth to your friends' houses, you finally arrived at your house, a large house painted with light blue tone.  There were black bars outside so you left your friends outside and you started walking towards the entrance of your house where the bars were.

You opened the first door and went inside reaching the second door, you opened it slowly trying not to make any noise before closing it softly and slowly again, your parents were probably and already sleeping so you had to be careful and not make any noise.

You entered your house and walked to your room, when you entered you went directly to grab your backpack and threw your books away to go fill it with water drinks and food that may be necessary even though things continued to seem strange and not safe to you. You decided not to think anymore and put things in.  Before you left you saw a slal knife on the table, your father used to use it when carving meat. You were a little hesitant when you saw it, was it necessary?  Your friends had grabbed weapons.. Maybe you should grab one too.

You grabbed the slal knife from the table without hesitation, you put it in your backpack, with everything ready you left your house again and closed the doors behind you sighing, what your friends were planning was very crazy.

And so Y/N and her friends started walking towards the dark forest, it was a long little trip because the forest was next to the mountain of your village, so you would have to walk a lot.

"Hey, are you sure it's safe to go? What if it's bad?"  You asked your friends again, worried in case something happened, you still didn't trust anything about that forest and it didn't seem safe to go just the five of you without anyone knowing.

"Now Y/N, calm down! Nothing bad is going to happen and we're going to be fine, stop worrying Y/N!"  Mario spoke, a little tired from hearing Y/N talk and worry so much about the forest.

"It just worries me... I'm sorry."  Y/N looked at the ground a little saddened by her 'friends' words towards her, maybe they were right and she should stop talking so much..