I

Bakugou wasn't the nicest to most people but he got soft and calm around the people he loved or trusted.
For a few days bakugou has been getting his locker filled with love letters and when he was checking one of the letters, one of the girls runned up to him and confessed her love but katsuki didn't like her back and said that he already liked somebody else and that broke the girls heart.
As he looked back at izuku he noticed him glaring and his eye color change as he slowly felt something grip his arm as his eyes widened

Izuku was attached at the hip to Katsuki. He'd been mean to him in the past, and Izuku always seemed like he hated it and had become afraid of the blonde, but that was quietly the contrary. For every time Katsuki had called the greenette names or pushed him down in the dirt, or in more recent years, just picked on him for being quirkless, Izuku would cry, or look frightened. However, as soon as the blonde's back would be to him, Izuku's heart swelled with a strange affection for the blonde, his face blushing and his eyes had the dreamy look as he'd watch the blonde leaving.

Now, they were UA together, Izuku having made it due to a chance encounter with his idol, All Might, who ended up giving him his quirk. Izuku was ecstatic! Now he had a quirk like Kacchan does. He could finally make the blonde see he was worthy of the blonde's love.

Recently, Kacchan had been becoming popular around their hero academy. Most popular, in fact, with girls. For awhile, Izuku did his best to keep out of Katsuki's personal affairs, watching painfully from a close distance as gurl after gurl would stuff their disgusting love letter in his Kacchan's locker. Some days they would walk right up and ask him out or just overall confess their love for him.
Today was one of those days.

Izuku stood next to Katsuki talking to him nonchalantly about some pro hero, comparing them to Kacchan, pointing out how Katsuki was better in every way. He was mid sentence when some girl suddenly came up and confessed her love to Bakugo while Izuku was standing right there! Thankfully, Kacchan had turned her down, but what really made Izuku's blood boil with rage was what the blonde had just told her. He was in love with someone already.

Having heard enough, he gripped the blonde's arm tightly all of a sudden, and dragged him into the nearest empty classroom. Izuku shoved him against a wall and firmly pressed his hands on the wall on either side of the blonde. He was staring at the floor when he spoke. "What the hell was that about, Kacchan..?" He asked, trying to force his voice to stay calm.

Katsuki felt the pinning to the wall as he groaned from the pain and looks at izuku suprised as his eyes were wide open.
„What the hell nerd?! Leave me be!"
He tried to break from izuku's hold as he couldn't he thought of escaping or yelling for help but he couldn't do that or it would make him look weak so he stayed silent and kept his mouth shut as he continued to look with a suprised look at deku before feeling the hold tighten and the press being stronger

Izuku only growled in response, undeterred by the blonde's aggressive tone. "Answer me! What did you mean back there?!" He demanded. His grip tightens around Katsuki's wrists. If he really wanted to, he could snap the bones in half. But he withheld, at least a little bit.

He couldn't calm down if he wanted to. The rage inside of him was in charge at the moment, furious that someone unworthy of Katsuki's love could have stolen his heart.

Katsuki moved his head to the side as he yelled from the pain before yelling at izuku
„Argh! Its none of your business, Damn nerd!"
He looked away from him and not dared to look him in the eyes as he started to become stressed and scared from izuku's reaction as he didn't know if he should confess his love right now or keep quiet for some more time "Who is she, Kacchan, who's the fucking girl..?" He snarled, still eljnfased by the aggressiveness of the blonde.

Under better circumstances, he would be relishing the power he found he had over the blonde, making him cry out in pain, seeing that scared look in his eyes? Oh, it was gorgeous! Yet Izuku had bigger priorities at the moment.

Katsuki was to stunned and scared to speak as he then started to back up towards the door of izuku's strange act as he watched izuku's eye color that kept changing and katsuki was to shocked to speak so when he suddently felt the door he got frightened and flinched a bit before letting out a squeak