VI

Katsuki covered his mouth to not let out any moan and glared at izuku as flipped him over and got on top of him
Before taking his hand away from the mouth

„I'll let you talk to him as soon as he gets himself together and finds his best time to not be busy and talk to you. For now he needs to calm himself down and get himself together."

Aizawa sighed tiredly. "Fine. But I expect you both in my office in the morning. Don't do anything reckless." He orders before the sound of his footsteps became distant as he walked away.

Izuku stared up at Katsuki proudly, a smug grin on his face. "Dear me, did I ruffle some feathers, Kacchan?" He teased.

„Shut it izuku! We got both in trouble, we should think what to do about the situation and you don't think of anything pervert. I know just how dirty minded you can be"

Katsuki then looked away embarassed and flustered as he didn't have a good smile.

Izuku frowned and suddenly pushed the blonde backwards,  moving quickly to pin his wrist above his head and kneel on either side of him.

"Don't talk to me that way, Kacchan. Not after confessing. Now that I know how you feel, I think you owe me a little for how you've been pushing me away all this time. I don't care that we got in trouble, you know. I'll take the punishment all on myself so you don't have to." He says darkly, leaning in close before pressing his lips roughly against the blonde's, moving them around, tasting and nipping them a bit.

A need burned deep within his gut, and he wished to satisfy that need for a long time. Tonight,  he was going to.

Katsuki was shocked at what izuku said then he left izuku kiss his lips roundgly as kissed back and melted into the kiss and touch izuku was giving him but after a few minutes katsuki has slowly been running out of air and broke the kiss by moving his head to the side as he started panting a little bit before looking from the side as izuku „Even if i confessed that doesn't mean that you're my boss and that im gonna listen"

As the kiss was broken, Izukj breathed several large breaths of air as well. He looked down at Katsuki's lips, they were reddened now and slightly swollen from kissing so long and roughly. Add that to the flushed, panting face, and Izuku fell in love all over again. Katsuki was beautiful! The fact that he was trying to act defiant now, when Izuku knew what he was doing was slowly affecting the blonde. He could tell he liked this too.

Izuku's grin widened softly, his irises now a solid, vibrant purple. "Oh I wouldn't have it any other way, Kacchan~ I like it when you play hard to get~" he purrs before leaning in again, kissing and nibbling at the blonde's jawline before moving to his neck again.

Before he did anything more to the neck, he slowly brought a knee up against Katsuki's crotch, rubbing the buldge hiding just beneath the fabric. Then, he licked and began suckimg on Katsuki's neck softly.

Katsuki felt the rubbing against his crotch and the made hickeys on his neck as he couldn't muffle his moans and kept on letting them escape his mouth as he panted and looked down at izuku.

Soon enough katsuki felt the urge to cum. That's what made katsuki blush like crazy and trying to crawl away so izuku wouldn't see but no luck to katsuki since as he squirmed around soon enough he came in his boxers/underwear and panted roughtly then he looked up at izuku with eyes full of love

Izuku looked down at the wet spot in the blonde's crotch, sum had gotten on Izuku's knee as well. He smiled. "You came just from that, Kacchan? You've been pent up awhile then it seems. I bet you wanted to cum to keep for a long time, didn't you?" He asks, casually admiring the bright red welts forming on the blonde's skin from his sucking.
Katsuki continued painting as he squirmed around to try and cover the spot on the pants but can't
„When have you gotten so strong- mh~- i can't even break free or crawls away"
Katsuki said as he blushes more and darker shade of red then he looked straight in izuku's eyes

"Well, I think even before my quirk developed,  I've always been strong enough to hold you down, but I liked it when you'd push me around so I never tried anything till now. Now that I'm sure you like me back, I have no problem holding you down.." he smirked seductively.
"I bet I could have you a moaning blushing mess before it even gets dark outside, Kacchan~" he purred, fighting his grip just a bit. He was only holding Katsuki's arms with one hand.

Reaching down to the blonde's crotch, he swiped some of the leaked cum onto his finger and brought it to his mouth, licking it slowly and sensually, all the while keeping direct eye contact with the blonde the while time.
Katsuki blushed like crazy as he looked at izuku

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cliff Changer 😃
Have a good day my dear readers💕