11

"Ah, I'm in trouble... I can't hold myself back anymore, Zoro..."

Having the Swordsman's masculine hand wrapped behind his thin neck, the blonde male's mouth began to salivate.

He swallowed deeply and shut his lips as his temperature started to rise, along with something else within his body.

"Haa... Zoro..."

His chest tightened as he let Zoro's name slip out of his mouth again, while the Swordsman leaned closely to kiss the back of his neck.

"SAAANJI!!"

The minute Luffy walked into the kitchen, Zoro's figure flew by him when Sanji panicked and sent the man flying with one swift kick.

"Hmm? Zoro again?"

The Captain asked while the rest reacted normal to this behavior from the other two.

"I... I..."

Sanji's eyes were wide and full of regrets, unlike the other times that he and the Swordsman bicker.

"I- BWAF!"

Noticing this from afar, Zoro launched a rag over the man's head, covering his entire face that was becoming red from his ears to his neck where the man's hands had been wrapped around before.

"Can't even get a beer around here without getting harassed by this guy."

Sanji kept the rag over his face, listening to the man's words with his eyebrows narrowed downwards through an annoyed facial expression.

"Oi Luffy, be careful: Goldilocks loves to loosen up his legs from time to time, don't get too close. That goes for all of you as well."

"You don't gotta ask me twice."

Usopp responded, giving Sanji a sarcastic side-eye, while Luffy simply shrugged at Zoro's reply and watched him walk away from the kitchen.

When he disappeared from the kitchen, the stern look on his face vanished along the way and transformed into a coquettish smile.

"What'd you two fight over this time?"

Nami asked the Cook, using a superficial tone of voice that only Zoro could see through.

"That... Alcoholic asshole!"

Slipping the rag off of his face, the Cook crumbled it up in his hands and tossed it into the sink before running behind Zoro.

"Don't provoke me."

"Or what?"

"Don't provoke me."

The Swordsman responded, backing away from Sanji who was leading him down the Sunny's corridors.

"Or what?!"

"You wanna find out?"

"Cut the crap, shameless bastard! I'm gonna get back at you for this!"

Kicking Zoro's bedroom door wide open, the Cook followed behind the Swordsman who's complaints could be heard outside of the Sunny.

"Your stupid face!"

"What about it?!"

"I can't stand it! The clothes you wear doesn't make sense to me either!"

"That's rich coming from a man who wears long sleeves in broad daylight when it's hotter than Michelle Rodriguez out there."

"Michelle Rodriguez is beautiful... But when it comes to hot actresses, I would dare say that Sandra Bullock has more potential in that field."