Written Reflection - College Success Seminar

This reflection discusses the importance of academic support and the challenges of stepping out of one's comfort zone. It addresses personal struggles with self-discipline and mental focus and contemplates life decisions and future aspirations. #CollegeSuccess #SelfReflection #AcademicSupport #PersonalGrowth

Name: @Shadowed_Deity

College Success Seminar

Date: 9/12/2018

What is the most important thing you have learned this semester? Address academic, personal, or professional knowledge. The importance of this semester I had learned is whether students will take the privilege of such academic support. For one, I struggle in going to this support despite my ignorance. I chose a path in which I thought I'd do best compared to working with someone. Instead, I attempt to fall beneath with more frustrations. I see no progress in doing things my way but rather disappointment or regrets. So despite my effort, I realized how I could push myself out of this circumstance. To do the opposite of my comfort zone.

Challenges might get in the way of your success. Describe services the school provides that help you succeed. My only known challenge with success is more whether on the self-discipline side or the mentality in carrying on with life. I struggle with both maintaining that focus to pursue or mentally feeling unsettled in the decision I had made. Also, I bring on under to see myself ten years from now and compare myself from the time I was a child to now. This has caused me to overthink my standards in life itself.