IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 19

PART 19 :

PART 19 :

She recieved her 10th spank when Raman turned to Kokila maa and stopped her.

"Maa... I want to give her the remaining ones. "

They gave him the cane and went out of the room smiling to him.

He went to the bed and sat.

" Come here. "

***********************************

Ishita walked to Raman and stood beside him.

" Pull your skirt above your waist. And lower your panties. "

Ishita looked at his face and realised he meant what he said. Has she made him angry.

Swallowing hard trying to relax, she did as he said.

" Lay across my knees. Present yor naughty ass baby "

She slowly lied over his thighs, her chest and face pressing on to the bed on his left side , her legs onto his right side and naked ass above his thighs for his view.

" Push your ass more baby. Rise this bad ass. "

Ishita pushed her ass more backward holding tightly on to the bed.

" Not enough. You can push more. Press your head on to the bed and rise your ass . Project your ass nicely babyy..."

Raman pressed her back on to the bed making her ass rise on his thighs.

" Good. "

" How was your punishment baby... "

She dont know what to answer. It was paining, a little humiliating , making her feel regret to make them punish her, which she could have easily avoided and afraid to have disppointed him.

" OK. Now tell me why did they had to punish you today"

" I... I did mistake "

" And what was your mistake dear ? "

His hand were caressing her ass cheeks now. They have turned pink by the caning , but had no marks. They were careful to cause pain but not to cause any mark.

" I didn't obeyed them. "

" Explain in detail . I want your answers to be long and in detail. You should answer your master in longer sentences every time. "

Ishita felt a chill ran through her body hearing his loud commanding voice.

" I didnt go for the jogging. "

" And why didnt you go in the first place ? "

" I slept.... and..and woke up late "

" Hadn't yor alarm ringed today? "