IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 3

Ishita gasped feeling the man's lips on her navel kissing there. 

" what are you doing?" 

Ishita tried to push Raman but Raman pulled her more closer and he started to kneed both her ass cheeks above her saree by his hands. 

Ishita could feel his large hands cupping and kneeding her back. 

Raman started kissing her whole belly area from the lower end of her blouse till the knot of the saree. He placed warm wet deep kisses everywhere. 

Ishita was trembling due to his actions. He licked her belly everywhere ad sucked and kissed there. 

Raman whispered : " you have got a very sexy belly darling " 

Ishita placing her hands on his shoulder: " Sir.....please no..." 

Raman took out his tongue and circled her sexy navel with it numerous times. His tongue then got its way inside her navel. 

Ishita got shocked and deep sighs  and breaths were coming from her. Her brain is asking her to say something but her body was surrendering to that man's actions. She was no longer  being able to have control on her body. 

Raman' s tongue was swimming inside her navel. 

Raman : " you have got a cute navel baby. I love it."

He was exploring her belly and navel with his tongue and lips

He was exploring her belly and navel with his tongue and lips. Ishita was shivering with the touch of his hot wet tongue on her tummy. Raman has made her tummy wet with his tongue. 

All of a sudden he entered his one finger into her navel and started to circle it inside. 

Ishita moaned by the feeling his finger was evoking inside her. 

Raman : " shhhhhh... dont make noise sweetheart." 

Raman didnt just stop there . He started to poke inside her navel deeper and deeper . It was like he was enjoying it. He looked at her face. Her shocked trembling and shivering state made him more mad. 

He again  started kissing her navel. 

Raman : " beautiful..... ( smirking ) do you mind me biting a little " 

By the time Ishita could say anything , his teeth was digging into her navel. Ishita was feeling the sweet pain mixed with pleasure. His one hand kneeding her ass and one hand pressing her belly.

He took his mouth away and looked at the love bite he has given on her beautiful belly. 

And finally after toruring her belly for a long time he end  his actions by few more kisses and licks. And stood up.