𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

I've got my eye on you
Say yes to heaven
Say yes to me

I've got my eye on youSay yes to heavenSay yes to me

Leati Joseph Anoaʻi (Samoan pronunciation: [a.noˈaʔ.i] ah-no-AH ee; born May 25, 1985) is an American professional wrestler and former American football player. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Roman Reigns. He is the current and longest-reigning WWE Universal Champion in his second reign and the current WWE Champion in his fourth reign—with both championships, he is referred to as the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion. He is also the leader of The Bloodline stable and a member of wrestling's renowned Anoa'i family. Reigns is generally regarded as one of the best professional wrestlers active in the world today.

Teresina Tenelle Tauiliili Tasoulas Tamburini (Greek: Τασούλας; born June 8, 1980) is an American television presenter, businesswoman, socialite and philanthropist who is one of the richest women in the world

Teresina Tenelle Tauiliili Tasoulas Tamburini (Greek: Τασούλας; born June 8, 1980) is an American television presenter, businesswoman, socialite and philanthropist who is one of the richest women in the world. In the annual Forbes ranking for April 2023, she ranked fourth among the richest women in the world with a fortune of $49.5 billion. She inherited her fortune from her husband, Gaetano Tamburini, who died in 2020. She has hosted Extra and E! News; she was a TV correspondent for Today, Access Hollywood, and co-hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 in Athens, Greece. She is currently signed to WWE where she has served as an ambassador since 2010, having even competed in some tag team events as a pro since 2009.

I believe nothing happens by mistake.
You know, the universe has a divine plan.
That sounds dramatic.

A romance between a professional wrestler and a Billionaire's widow.