𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘?

Joshua, Jonathan, and Joseph stood at the counter, watching as Joe was on the phone, approving a transaction of $16,560 worth of sneakers.

"Yeah, I can use that card, are you sure? Of course," Joe said into the phone.

His cousins were shocked.

"Who is he talking to? And why is he using that deep-ass voice?" Joshua asked.

"He ain't talking to nobody at the bank like that, I know that," Joseph answered.

"You think uce a sugar baby," Jonathan said.

"Thank you," Joe said before ending the call.

Joe walks over to the register and hands the black card over to the retail associate. Jonathan looks over Joe's shoulder at the back card. "Is that an Amex Black Card?" Jonathan asked Joe in shock.

"It is," Joe answered.

Joseph and Joshua look at each other before Joshua asks Joe how he got an Amex Black Card.

"It was a gift," Joe told him.

The retail associate gives back the card to Joe as he and the guys collect the bags. "Who gave it to you?" Joseph asked as they walked out of the store.

"A friend," Joe answered.

Jonathan purses his lips.

"Are you a sugar baby?" Jonathan asked Joe.

Joe chuckled.

"No," Joe answered.

"A friend gave you a black card, huh? Do we know this friend?" Joshua asked.

"I'm not answering any more questions," Joe answered as they got into his car.

"Did this friend also get you this car?" Jonathan asked.

"And that house," Joseph added.

"Shut up before I make y'all walk home," Joe said.

"He a sugar baby," Jonathan said.

"One hundred percent," Joshua said.

"I want to be a sugar baby too if this is the perks," Joseph said.

"I didn't know you were here. Why didn't you tell me earlier when we were on the phone?" Joe asks while hugging Teresina from behind as she stands at the kitchen island, scrolling through her phone.

"Oh hey, babe, and I didn't want you to leave your cousins hanging just to come to keep me company," Teresina answered with a chuckle.

Joe whispered softly in her ear from behind, "Forget about those losers. You know I'll always come running to you," He pressed a tender kiss to her neck as she grinned.