mcdreamy is mcmarried

GREY'S ANATOMY act one - szn 02, ep 01▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

GREY'S ANATOMY
act one - szn 02, ep 01
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

strolling into the congested bar of joe's, phoebe spots her sister sitting miserably on a stool chatting to joe. "i hope i don't have to drag you home." she spoke as she leaned on the bar next to her older sister who'd just consumed another shot.

meredith looked towards her with a noticeable frown on her face. "what's the matter sweetie?" phoebe questioned pouting playfully as she grasped her sister's chin gently to look at her properly.

"my boyfriend sucks." meredith told phoebe. she rose her eyebrows at the complaint that came from meredith. phoebe thought that her sister and derek were on good terms, at least that's what she knew of earlier.

joe placed a glass of lemonade in front of phoebe as she beamed dazzlingly towards the bartender who knew her order by heart.

"all hail the champ." joe called out as christina and george walked through the door. the multitude around the bar clapping or exclaiming praising words in return. "so my guy alex finally got what was coming to him." joe said towards george who dismissed him as he moved to a seat near phoebe.

"george knocked him down in one punch. you should've seen it." christina gossiped while somewhat bragging on george's behalf. "i don't want to talk about it!" george slightly increased his voice as he grew sick of the continuous comments.

"brag champ! brag, you've earned it." joe chuckled as he went to wait on tables around the bar leaving the group of four alone.

"can i have a beer, please?" george requested the bartender that took over joe's previous spot. sipping her lemonade through the straw, phoebe lightly touched george's back in comfort before christina took the seat between them.

meredith watched as her friends got comfortable. "let's play a game of whose life sucks the most." she told her friends and sister, "i'll win. i always win." meredith mumbled sadly while she began playing with phoebes hands as said girl eyed her worryingly.

"no, you don't want to play with me." christina sighed as she took a sip of her water. phoebe looked at the drink rather questionably as she knew christina was off work and the black-haired girl never refused a drink, but she just shrugged it off.

"oh, i do. i'll even go first." meredith challenged, looking up from her sister's hands towards the small group, "derek's married." meredith revealed as phoebe eyes widened with shock.

george who had unfortunately just taken a gulp of his beer at the time, conveyed his shock as his beer came spitting out of his mouth and nose.