Chp 10

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 10: Perpetual Motion Machine
  Wu Yu's life was much easier when he discovered that his ability to move objects enabled him to move monsters.

  She lifted the monsters high and threw them far away. Although she had a bit of luck that "it would be impossible to drop them to death," it would take some time to simply let them come back from the place where they fell.

  It looks like the problem has been completely solved, but there are just too many monsters.

  Although the skill of moving objects can select monsters, it can only move them individually, and there are thousands of monsters in piles.

  Wu Yu eliminated the interference around him while trying hard to select the monster and throw it high and far away.

  After her back ached, she looked back at Parabola, only to find that there were still more than half of the monsters in front of her.

  She clutched her sore neck and turned around. She wanted to continue dealing with the monster, but stopped after looking at the faint green light.

  After operating for too long, my eyes were dazzled and I couldn't see clearly where the green frame was.

  Wu Yu stretched out and felt as if his bones were being ripped apart by cramps. She looked at Li Jing Zaizai, who was drawing in the open space.

  "Superstar baby, my sister has given you a difficult task!"

  The cub looked at her helplessly, his mouth slightly pursed in dissatisfaction.

  "This superstar wants to draw, not fight monsters."

  Wu Yu blinked, thumped his shoulders, thought for a moment, and forcefully squeezed out two tears.

  "Baby, you are the only one who can help my sister now."

  She sobbed grandiosely, wiping her tears with one hand and holding Li Jing in her arms with the other.

  "These monsters are bullying my sister. My sister really needs my baby's help. Wuwuwuwu——"

  Li Jing Zaizai didn't accept this, and his fleshy little face became even bigger.

  Just now he looked at Wu Yu and threw monsters flying all over the sky!
  I, the top agent of Li Jing, would not fall for such low-level tricks!
  Seeing that Li Jing didn't respond, Wu Yu was a little surprised and continued to fake cry.

  "Baby Superstar is the most powerful, it won't take much effort. These monsters will definitely be scared when they see you!"

  Zaizai suddenly squatted down and stared at the girl's face.

  Li Jing's grape-like black eyes were shining, and the corners of his mouth could not help but curl up.

  "Really?"