Chp 34

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 34 The vest falls?

  Under Wu Yu's constant persuasion, Li Jing finally reluctantly agreed to the plan.

  She took Zaizai with her, and the two of them approached a group of people quite casually, and Li Jing hummed softly.

  "Wow, Zai Zai, look at the beautiful weather today~"

  Wu Yu said with emotion as he looked at the sky.

  Passers-by looked at the sky in surprise, and then at Wu Yu, a complete stranger.

  Next to them, Li Jing Zaizai hummed a song quietly and quickly circled around the crowd.

  After making sure everyone listened to the song, Li Jing took Wu Yu's hand and the two evacuated quickly!
  So embarrassing!

  After making sure to stay away from the crowd, Wu Yu called up the system.

  She looked at Li Jing's numerical value panel and saw that the popularity value bar had indeed improved!

  The work is not in vain!

  For a period of time after that, Wu Yu and Li Jing followed the same pattern and did this for a while in front of the crowd.

  Until a hot red-haired elder sister stopped in front of the two of them.

  "Hello."

  Wu Yu was in high spirits, but after being stopped suddenly, she subconsciously felt guilty.

  "Hello."

  She greeted, tightened her grip on Li Jing, and carefully looked at the eldest sister in front of her.

  With wavy red hair, a black Administration uniform, and a pair of red eyes, it seems like he can see through everything in people's hearts.

  "I am the secretary-general of the branch of the administration, Chu Youli."

  She showed her ID in front of the two of them, and then smiled slightly.

  "I have been observing you for a long time. You are acting strangely, as if you are collecting some information." "

  I hope you can explain clearly, otherwise there may be some trouble."

  Wu Yu looked steadily at the beautiful sister in front of him.

  This way of speaking is indeed very authoritative!
  Exploding planet warning!
  "We are actually -"

  before Wu Yucuo could finish his words, Li Jing suddenly said coldly.

  "We are partners of the Management Bureau. I hope you can show some respect."

  Wu Yu had never heard Li Jing's tone be so cold and was startled.