41.

I obviously couldn't go home. We were in America for the next Grand Prix, so Lando and I went back to my hotel room.

"Isn't it better to stay at my hotel room instead?" Lando said as we were walking through the paddock the next day.

It was probably a better idea, but I wasn't gonna be scared anymore.
I had no reason to be scared.

"Why? Because you have a bigger one?" I playfully nudged him. "Because I want you to be safe"

Okay, he wasn't in a teasing mood. Noted.

"Then I will stay at yours" I smiled. I wasn't gonna argue that, it didn't really matter in which room we stayed.

As long as I was with him.

"Good girl" he said as he pulled me closer and kissed my cheek smiling. "I love you so much. I can't lose you"

"You won't lose me baby" I reassured him, brushing my lips against his. "I love you too" I said as I pecked his lips softly.

I was so in love with him and I could feel how much he loved me.

—————————

"Are you okay? You don't need to work if you don't feel fine. You can take a few days off if you need to" I knew Max tried to make me feel better as we were both sitting in the hospitality.

Christian already called me to tell me the same exact thing but I needed this. I wanted to work again, I wanted to be here.

It took my mind off of things.

"I feel fine" I said with a smile. I wasn't feeling completely fine, I was still in pain but I wasn't gonna tell him that. "And besides, you can't live without me" I said laughing.

"That's true" he laughed. "I am so happy you're okay" he said as he wrapped his arms around me. Gently, trying not to hurt me.

I closed my eyes for a second, enjoying his hug, before opening them again because I saw Kara storming in the hospitality.

"What the fuck Aimée" she said, causing Max and I to break our hug and take a few steps back.
"Why didn't you tell me"

It wasn't a question. She wasn't blaming me. She was just scared.

She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I flinched a little. "I am so sorry Kara, I couldn't exactly text you when I was passed out" I could when I was awake again, but the news about my pregnancy shocked Lando and I.

"I know" she said softly. "I was just so scared" she looked at me up and down.
He fingers brushed my arm softly.

"Are you okay though?" She asked. I nodded. I had some bruises on my face, arms and I bet I was gonna have a huge scar on my belly but I didn't care.

I was pregnant. I still had to tell Kara. I still had to tell everyone but we wanted to wait because everything could still go wrong.

"I think we need to go out tonight. Maybe you, me and Eve?" She said enthusiastically.

Okay maybe I needed to tell her sooner than I imagined.

"Sure" I smiled as we walked out of the hospitality. We were walking through the paddock, just talking about everything.

Lando and his team were also walking through the paddock. He was talking to the camera, probably talking about the weekend.

His eyes met mine and he couldn't hide his smile. I quickly threw a little kiss at him which he didn't expect because his smile widened and he even blushed a little.

I never saw him blush before.

It made me forget about everything. My dad, my pregnancy, Lara.
It was all gone.

Nothing mattered.

With Lando by my side, everything would be fine.
We could conquer the world together.

Lando 🧡

Oh I made you blush  😍

I never blush

But you diiiiid

Okay maybe I did
But c'mon
The cutest girl smiled at me
How could I not 😳

Now you're making me blush
I am going out for drinks with Kara

Drinks?
Nah you're not

Water for me obviously 😇

Good girl.
Then I'm gonna play padel with the boys
But call me if you need me yeah?

Obviously
I love you

I love you too ❤️