Meeting

Remember this is just a story I write for fun I'll update my little cat later.

-

-

-

Karma walked slowly through the thick jungle, trying to be as quiet as possible. He had been exploring for hours and he was getting tired. Suddenly, he felt a presence behind him. He turned around to see a large creature with claws and teeth lurking in the shadows.

"Boo," Gakushu growled.

Karma jumped out of fear and then realized it was only Gakushu.

"You scared me," Karma said, annoyed. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see what you're up to," Gakushu replied. "What are you doing alone

"Ughhh turn in your human form!" Karma said before scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm just here to search for some fruits" he shrugs.

Gakushu laughed. "Okay, fine. I'll turn."

He transformed back into his human form, revealing his red hair and purple eyes. He was still covered in fur, but now he looked more like a wolfboy than a monster.

"So why are you really here?" Karma asked.

"I was bored," Gakushu admitted. "I thought I'd come and annoy you."

"Heyyyy! Get your original hair color" karma said.

"But I like your hair color." Gakushuu said

"Your strawberry blonde is already good! Change back!"

Gakushu rolled his eyes. "Fine. It's not like it's important, anyway."

He transformed into his original strawberry blonde color.

"So? Are you satisfied?" he asked, slightly annoyed.

"Thank you!" Karma look the other way looking around suspiciously.

"What are you looking for?" Gakushu asked curiously.

Karma pointed in the direction of a loud noise. "I think a creature is over there."

"Oh, let's go look for it!" Gakushu exclaimed enthusiastically, jumping into the bushes.

"H-Hey wait for me!" Karma runs too.

They eventually found the creature, which turned out to be a huge gorilla. "Wow, look at this!" Gakushu exclaimed excitedly as he approached the gorilla.

"Gakushu, stop! It's dangerous!" Karma cried, trying to pull him back.

"GAKUSHUUUUUUUUUU!" Karma tried to pull him back up

No matter how hard he tries the more gakushuu is interested in eating to gorilla "ALIVE"

"Calm down, Karma! I just want to see if the gorilla is friendly!" Gakushu ignored Karma and approached the gorilla, trying to touch it.

Suddenly, the gorilla hissed and tried to attack them. Gakushu and Karma jumped away just in time.

"GAKUSHUUUUUUUU!" Karma yelled angrily. "I thought I told you to leave it alone!"

"Sorry" gakushuu scratch the back of his head.

"Ughhh, for once your wings is useful,"

"For once?" Karma scoffed.

"Whatever, just don't get yourself killed," he continued, glaring at Gakushu.

"Pffftt... My wings are always useful!" Gakushu scoffed back.

Just as karma and Gakushu were about to fight, a strange noise broke the silence. They looked up and saw a bright-eyed creature flying towards them.

"What the-?!" Gakushu started, surprised.

Karma stand back trying to hide as well he pulls gakushuu in too.

As the creature gets closer, Gakushu recognizes it as a Phoenix.

"It's beautiful," he says in awe.

Before karma and Gakushima could react, the phoenix lands right next to them. It looks at them intently, as if waiting for something.

"Why did it come here?" Karma whispers to Gakushu. "Is it safe?"

"Yuh theyre my friends, but human supposedly doesn't have their trusts."

Gakushu stares at the phoenix in awe as it walks closer.

"What if it gets mad at us and burns us to ashes?" He whispered fearfully.

Suddenly, the phoenix tilts its head and stares at Gakushu. It's eyes suddenly shine brightly, as if it has recognized him.

"Huh, what's happening?" Karma whispered in shock.

"Uhm so- can I- ARGGGGGHHHH STOP-" karma said before moments of disaster the phoenix is chasing him.

"Silly," gakushuu said while just looking at them.

Gakushu laughs as Karma gets chased by the phoenix.

"Oh, come on! It's just a bird," Gakushu teases.

Karma groans angrily and tries to hide behind Gakushu. "Don't make fun of it! It's freaking me out!" he yells.

"Calm down," Gakushu says, still laughing. "You're being a big baby!"

"FUCK YOU!!!" Karma says while covering his head.

"Hahaha~" Gakushuu laughs

Karma pouts angrily, while Gakushu keeps laughing at him.

The phoenix stares at Gakushu for a few moments longer and then flies away.

"Oh, thank God," Karma breathes a sigh of relief.

"Wait... Where did that phoenix go?" Gakushu asks curiously.

Suddenly, a bright glow comes from the distance. Karma and Gakushu look over to see the phoenix flying in the direction of a huge mountain.

Gakushu and Karma both stare at the mountain in awe.

"Wow, look at that mountain!" Gakushu exclaims.

"It's so big! I wonder what's there," Karma says.

Gakushu and Karma both get a feeling that the phoenix might be leading them there for a reason.

"Do you think the phoenix is trying to lead us there?" Gakushu suggests.

Karma nods and points in the direction of the mountain.

"Let's go find out!" he grins.