What happened...?

"Anything for my sist-" Luna was about to say but the soldiers that are left came to find them

"HERE THEY ARE! PRINCE!" one of the soldiers shouts while running straight at them.

Gakushuu and karma dodges as usual as they have a normal fighting skill.

Luna gasps in shock as she sees the soldiers running towards them!

As the three of them dodge the soldiers' attacks, Luna quickly pulls out the mushroom from her bag.

"What are you doing, Luna?" karma asks her.

Luna smiles proudly as she holds out the mushroom.

"This is my weapon..." she says.

The soldiers look at her in confusion as they see what appears to be a tiny, harmless mushroom.

"HUH?! Is that supposed to be a poison mushroom?" one of them asks.

"You won't understand how much of this LITTLE faery have!!!" Luna blows up the room and pulls karma and gakushuu away.

...

The three of them manage to escape the explosion safely, but they are surprised when they see the damage caused by the mushroom.

karma looks at Luna in shock. "Why... why does that mushroom have such a powerful explosive effect!?"

Luna's face is blank as she looks at the soldiers.

"What...? What's that mushroom?" one of them asks.

Luna shakes her head and smiles. "It's a special kind of mushroom..."

The soldiers look at her in confusion.

"A special kind of mushroom?" one of them asks. "...I've never heard of it."

"I..." all of the soldiers literal pass out and karma just stick his tongue out while gakushuu slaps him after that and they all laughed..

"Well- gotta give this to my sister now!" Luna said flying around excitedly

The soldiers pass out one by one, unconscious.

Luna smiles happily as she flies away with the mushroom to her sister.

Gakushu and karma watch her with a warm expression on their faces.

"She's certainly... unique," karma says, smiling.

"Yes... unique and adorable," Gakushu adds with a soft smile.

They look at Luna as she flies around excitedly, and they can't help but laugh as well.

At the faery hunt..

"Mom!!" Luna shouts as she search for her mother...

"?.."

"Mommmm~!?" No one sound can be heard except the three of them it almost look like it was empty..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Luna searches desperately for her mother, feeling increasingly worried as the surroundings are quiet and empty.

"Mom?!..." she yells, her voice echoing in the vast forests.

She calls out to her mother, but no one answers. Even the birds and animals don't make a sound—it's as if the whole world has gone silent.

Luna feels a pang of fear and anxiety as she continues to call out for any sign of her mother. But her efforts seem to be in vain. The quietness surrounding her only adds to her nervousness.

Luna's stomach churns and her whole body shakes with anxiety as she realizes that something is wrong.

She calls out again for her mother, but there is still no answer.

Luna desperately wants to find her mother, but she also feels scared and helpless. In the back of her mind, she can't help but wonder...

Is my mother okay?

Where is she?

"G-Guys!!" Gakushuu founds out someone in the faery hunt body's

....?!-!?1

Luna's heart skips a beat as she hears Gakushuu's shout.

She rushes over to where Gakushuu is and sees, to her horror, a body.

Luna looks at the body with wide eyes as her fears were confirmed.

"What... what happened?" she asks. "Is this... my mother!?"

Gakushuu moves to the body and checks it.

"Yes, it's definitely her..." he says, his face grim.

Luna feels her heart break. "No... no... it can't be..."

"Even all the faery in the hunt...!?

Gakushuu nods, looking at Luna with a sad expression.

"It seems like someone has killed everyone... " he says, his voice quiet and solemn.

Luna's heart is shattered as she takes in the terrible news.

No... no... this cannot be happening...

She kneels down beside her mother and strokes her hair softly, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What am I going to do now... without you, mother...?" Luna whispers, her voice choking with grief.

Luna looks at her mother's lifeless body with a solemn expression.

She feels a deep sense of grief and sadness, but she also feels... angry?

"What kind of cruel person would do something like this... ?" she whispers to herself.

Luna closes her eyes and tries to collect herself.

She is not going to allow this to break her.

She takes a deep breath and opens her eyes, her expression determined.

"I have a duty to fulfill. So, I must keep going," she whispers.

Karma looks at Luna in desperate as he felt the way Luna feel too.

"Do you still want to go on adventure with us?" Karma point his hand out to Luna..

Luna looks at karma with surprise as he offers a hand to her.

"What... what are you doing, karma?" she asks.

"You really want me to go on an adventure?" Luna asks, her voice sounding hesitant.

Luna looks down at her mother's body with sadness, but also with determination.

"You're right..." Luna looks up at karma, her voice determined.

"I still want to go on an adventure!" she says with a slight smile.

Luna smiles brightly at karma, and she takes his hand.

"That's a great idea, karma!" she says enthusiastically.

"We will find the person who is responsible for this and bring them to justice!" Luna adds, her voice filled with determination.

Gakushuu nods in agreement and looks at karma and Luna with a kind smile.

"Yes... let's start the journey towards justice..." he says.

The three of them begin to walk off together, ready for a new adventure.

(Remember if a hunt was destroyed. The hunt is gonna disappear and fades away.)

..