Part 1

A/N this is my own idea, any similarities to another story is purely incidental. I don't own the characters or picture. There will be smut, boyxboy, pain and heartbreak. 

This is just a shortstory, shorter chapters

Jungkook (black hair, muscles, handsome, 23) and Taehyung (slim, blond hair, ethereal, 20 years) has been boyfriends for 3 years, they loved each other so much, making all their friends want to puke sometimes on how sweet they were. Tae had an accident when he was small and has no hearing in his one ear and only about 60% in the other, but that never held him back and didn't bother Jungkook or their friends. He just always had to be careful to not hit his head as he had an implant that helped his hearing a bit in the ear that could still hear, which meant he didn't have to learn sign language as he could hear enough. Jungkook was very possessive and sometimes too jealous, but Taehyung understood and tried always to keep that in mind. They lived together in Jungkook's apartment as Jungkook was in his final year at university and already started working at the architectural firm of his father as he will later become the CEO of Jeon Construction and architecture, a worldwide construction company. He was excited for the future, and his boyfriend Taehyung will also join the company after he completed is studies in Graphic Design. They planned to get engaged after this year, with Jungkook working full time then. And they had all the support from their friends and Jungkook's family. Tae only had his grandma that lived in Daegu, whom he grew up with and she told him straight "as long as you are happy, I am happy, bear" and Tae was so happy.

Tae was feeling slightly off for the last week, but he knew what it was, nerves, he had an appointment to find out if his hearing problem could be fixed with a new technique and coupled with exam stress, he was not himself at all. His first-year final exams were in a week, and he was studying very hard. He was on a special scholarship for gifted students, yes, he was very intelligent, but still worked hard to be the best.

Jungkook got up in a bad mood, very nervous for the last exam, it was his least favourite subject. He tried to wake up his boyfriend to make breakfast for him but gave up when Tae only kept on sleeping. He got ready, a bit irritated, Tae knew how he stressed about this exam, and he expected his boyfriend to at least make him breakfast and calm him down, but apparently Tae did not care today. Jungkook left in the bad mood, not even saying goodbye to his love.

Finally, Taehyung left the house around 9h00 for his appointment. Jungkook was busy writing his exam and will only be back after 12 in the afternoon. Walking to the doctor's office which was just about 1km from the apartment, Tae picked up his phone when it rang. "Tae bear! How are you!" "Channie, oh my goodness, how are you?" It was Tae's cousin whom he hasn't seen in years, they were best friends growing up. They chatted for a minute, then Tae gave Chanyeoul his address, to meet up around 11h30 when Tae was sure he would be finished at the Dr and the supermarket.

Walking out of the Doctor's room's, Tae had a huge smile on his face and couldn't wait to tell his boyfriend the wonderful news. Yes, it might be a bit risky, but he was so happy that he has Jungkook, they will work through this together. He! He almost skipped home. Seeing Channie waiting in front of the house, he ran to him and got spun around in his cousin's arms. He did not notice a certain black haired man's car coming towards the house. Finally, when Chanyeoul put him down, he noticed Jungkook walking into the apartment building. He told Channie that they will meet up later, he had to share something with Jungkook first. He ran to the lift and went up to the apartment, opening the door.... To be met with a hard push, making him fall backwards out of the door, his head hitting the opposite wall, pain shooting through his head and ear. "Who the fuck was that?!" Jungkook screamed at Taehyung, who was lying on the floor in shock. What just happened? "Koo? What the hell?! I could have been seriously hurt, I could have hit my head on my implant, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Tae got up from the floor, only to be met with a furious Jungkook. "I wrote the worst exam of my life, but why do you care? No! You are apparently too tired to comfort me, but not too tired to be with other men! You are fucking around with anyone who wants to and in the fucking street where anyone can see you! Get the fuck out of MY apartment and my life!" With that Jungkook slammed the door in Tae's face. Taehyung stood there with an open mouth, in total shock. Hammering on the door, trying to speak to his boyfriend, he almost fell into the apartment when the door opened and he was thrown with a bag full of clothes, nearly falling over again. "Kook, wha..." "Fuck off slut, go to one of your sides, I am done with you!" The door was slammed, and Taehyung was left outside. Tears pouring down his face. After a minute or so, he decided to leave and phoned Chanyeoul to come pick him up. He cried all the way in the car, his cousin not getting much out of him. They ended up in the hotel room that Chanyeoul was staying at. Finally, Tae could tell what happened between sobs. Chanyeoul was livid, how could Jungkook say that to Tae! He calmed the boy down and played with his hair till he fell asleep, exhausted of crying.

Meanwhile, Jungkook quickly calmed himself down in 15 minutes, realising what he had done. He ran to the door, hoping Tae was still there, but was met with an empty hallway. He ran to the lift, going down, still hoping to find his boyfriend and beg his forgiveness. In the 3 years they have been together, he has never shouted at Tae, never accused him, because he knew Tae had absolute loyalty to him.

He didn't find Taehyung and his phone wasswitched off. He decided to phone the others in the friend group, praying thatone of them came to pick Tae up. "Jimin hyung, is Tae with you? I fucked up sobad and I need to beg for forgiveness" "No Kook, what did you do?" Jungkook explainedbetween sobs, getting chewed out by Jimin and Yoongi, who heard theconversation. Jungkook phoned Jin and also Hobi, praying for a differentanswer, but got the same reply and same scolding. Where are you Taetae??