Chapter 7

"Mature content"
Guys it's my first time writing a mature content and I don't know how it went...So please kindly forgive me if you don't like it and tell me if it's bad, so I will correct and write it more properly.....

Zee pov

When Nunew and I were about to walk out someone called behind causing both of us to stop walking...I turned and saw Joss...He was the club owner...He said he was glad that I came to his club and then he looked at Nunew...

" Please tell me you aren't dating this beautiful boy" Joss asked as Nunew shook his head...

" We are just friends " Nunew replied..

" Then can I have your number...there is a show on Monday and I want you to meet talented people" Joss said as I put my hand over the Nunew shoulder...

" He is busy Joss" I said as Nunew looked at me and smiled

" I will keep that in mind and certainly let you know" Nunew said as I sigh in relief when I saw my car coming...I pulled Nunew out of the club as I know what kind of person Joss is...

" Goodbye....and Don't forget our date on Monday" Joss shouted from a distance with a grin on his face...

Once we were inside the back of the car Nunew breathed out ...

" That guy seems a bit creepy...He is your friend" Nunew said as I nodded my head..

" We shared a dorm room for a year in college...He didn't even change a bit" I said and he nodded his head in understanding...

" Nunew I would never trust him with you...I couldn't be sure if you'd be safe...I will advise you not to be close with him and don't accept any drinks" I said as he chuckle and lean on my shoulder....

" Don't worry...I won't accept anything from him...I'm not a very trusting person if you haven't noticed yet" He said as I laughed out lightly....

" Ofcourse I noticed... I'm glad you're not easily trusting people.....Your words made me feel a bit better...A guy like him can't fool you easily " I said...

" I have known too many men like him and way worse than him...I don't trust anyone " He said as I wrapped my hand around his shoulder..

" Not even me?" I asked as he looked up to my face..

" To a point and more than anyone I knew" He replied as I tighten my hand on him..

" That's why I like you so much" I said and he giggles and closed his eyes...

" I like you too P'zee" He said and then yawned and snuggle more into my chest and wrapping his hand into my waist before he feel into deep sleep...

I got a little comfortable as Nunew was in my arms and there was no gap between us...I was amused how he would perfectly fit in my arms and it's just feel like heaven whenever Nunew was with me...

I gently pulled Nunew legs making him sit on my lap comfortably and placed his head on my chest...I threw my head back and closed my eyes breathing Nunew scent, such a baby smell...I then rubbed my hand softly on Nunew arms, his lips were so pink and plump.... I wanted to kiss those lips so badly...

My eyes then wandered a little downward and saw Nunew shirt top two buttons were undone and I can see a smooth white skin...I could almost imagine the pink nipples underneath the thin fabric...I closed my eyes and tried my best to control myself...

I atleast can enjoy my fantasy with my closed eyes..I could imagine Nunew all naked and spread as I run my tongue on every inch of his white skin...I wanted to feel his skin , tease him, make him moan and make him cry out my name during his release...