(2) The Places We Will Go

(Not much littlespace in this chapter. More will be in coming chapters. For now, enjoy! 👹)
.
.
.
.
.
"I have a deep desire for some cookies.", Chan said on the couch.

"Same. Felix can you make us some cookies please?", Jisung asked.

Felix, who had been trapped by little Minho after the baby insisted he has his pet cat, emerged from behind the couch.

"Sure.", he replied.

"Why were you back there?", Chan asked.

"I like to sleep on the floor. Anyways, I'll go make those cookies."

Felix walked off to the kitchen.

Chan sat up on the couch, and Jisung stretched his arms, leaning back in the recliner.

"Han. Did you get the email?"

"What email?"

"This morning. JYP sent an email to me, you, and Changbin about the groups schedule."

"I didn't see it. Why?"

"Well I don't mean to spoil the surprise then, but a new SKZ Code episode is in the works."

"Oh nice. What are we doing?"

"Oh, not me. It'll be Hyunjin, Minho, you, and Seungmin. You guys are playing hide and seek in the out fields."

"The who and the where? Hide and seek? That's a setup, they want us to get lost and disappear forever."

"The out fields aren't that bad."

Jisung sat up in his seat.

"Need I remind you what happened the last time any of our members went out there?"

"I know, but that was an accident."

"How many accidents will it take for you to realize that place isn't safe? For them to realize that? I'm telling you Chris, Jeongin was lucky to have survived. Someone else might not be so lucky this time."

Jisung stood up, walking to the kitchen to help Felix.

Jeongin had been on his way downstairs to retrieve the barrel of cheese balls for Minho.

"What was that about?", the maknae asked.

Chan looked at him, smiling.

"Nothing, Innie. Is everything okay?"

"Hmm. Yeah, we're good. Minho is upstairs watching tv, half asleep."