(11) Anything For Him

Today was a special day.

Not because it was comeback time or because they had a performance.

Today was special because it was the very first time Hyunjin was left at home with no one but Minho.

"Jinnie. Jinnie. Jinnie. Jinnie."

"Yes?"

"Come play wiv me."

"I can't baby."

"Why not?", Minho questioned with a pout.

"Baby I can barely even walk right now."

Minho sighed.

"I go play outside then?"

"Sure, go run your little heart out cutie."

Hyunjin squeezed Minho's cheeks. The little squinted at him.

"Ah, okay, I won't do it again. Hehe."

Minho got up, going out through the back door and leaving a small opening in it.

Hyunjin was watching random ladies make food on TV, enjoying some quiet time without the chaos tornado of the SeungSung couple.

The other members were all at practice of which Minho was allowed to stay home from purely because he used his very pretty eyes to convince Chan to let him stay home.

While Hyunjin was watching tv, Minho scoured the backyard, on a journey for some type of fun activity.

"Oh! It a bug."

Minho squatted down, noticing a monarch butterfly on the daisies planted by Felix.

"Whoa...come here buggie!"

The butterfly flew around Minho, making him laugh happily.

After a few seconds, it left.

"Aw no! Come back buggie!"

The little watched the butterfly leave, pouting in disapproval.

But his pout was replaced by a smile when a new butterfly appeared, one Minho had never seen before.

"Wow! So pretty little buggie! What you name? I'm Minnie."

The butterfly had a gold colored outline on the bottom parts of its wings, and in the center, it was red, with spots of value separating the red and gold.

Minho took out his phone.

"Stay there little buggie. Appa said I can take picture and internet tell me what you are!"

Minho pointed the phone at the butterfly.

The phone snapped a photo and searched for results.

When a sure search result popped up, Minho read it to himself.

"Hm. What that word? M-morning?"