Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Oh btw quick side note, eda hasn't met raine and the training thing in 'them the breaks, kid' didn't and never existed. Also this book will have around 13-14 chapters. Yeah Ik a lot. And willow will not be traumatising eda,I mean sort of but not like bella or Stephanie. Now lets continue :D 

"Ugh lily hurry up!"

"Hurry up in reading?"

"YES"

"No can do"

"You are such a nerd"

"Can you stop calling me that."

"Only if you hurry up"

"Just... A few more hours"

Eda was fed up. Who wanted to be in a library for another hour! She stood up quickly while lily finally looked up from her book in a bit of panic.

"Eda be quiet!"

"You know what- you're boring. See ya"

"Okay- just tell mother I'm still in the library."

"Yeah yeah-"

I finally got out of the library doors, leaving lily with her books. Ever since I beat her in a potions test, she's been studying constantly. I know she's going to get even worse results, she might as well know it as well, but she still hasn't stopped. 'She's crazy...' I mumbled under my breath, thinking no one would hear

"Who's crazy?"

A girl turns around and faces toward me. A tall girl, around the height of myself with long blond hair and blue eyes. She wore an olive green flown top and some loose jeans. She had a small flower in her hair and I narrowed my eyes towards her.

"None of your business"

"Well now it is. Name?"

I had no idea why but I flat out told her without thinking.

"Edalyn. But call me eda."

"Name's willow. Come on, don't you want to get some food?"

It felt as though she read my mind. After staying in the library for such a long time, and since the library didn't allow anyone eating inside, I was starving.

"Sure why not"

I had no idea how making friends was this easy, even after feeling so alone without my sister. No one dared come up to me, sort of because they were scared of me. Only Darius sometime came up to me, and whenever he did, I'd immediately use the nickname he hated. It was true though. He was the definition of it, but he would never admit the fact he's a gay boy.  I continues calling him it, and it always bothered him but I didn't care. I already know how to strangle him without a second thought. Within all of this thinking, willow had been asking me some questions that I hadn't payed attention the entire time.

"Oh, we're here"

We had arrived at this small little restaurant. I turned to willow.

"I don't have any money on me, we should go."

"It's alright, I was planning on paying anyways."

She walked into the restaurant as if she owned it.I turned back towards the restaurant. I hadn't eaten in one in ages, but for the sake of willow, I followed her in, and I'm glad I did so.

Fast forward, 2 years later eda and willow went to the same school and work, same chaos. Although instead of one person doing it, there was double. The principle didn't take it well, but they both didn't care. We never got suspended because they were both top students. As much as little fausty could threaten, he never did. We both acted disappointed whenever we got in detention, but once we got in we laughed like a couple of idiots. I mean we were, so it was expected. Normally no one else was in, they were most likely suspended or possibly expelled. We were always alone and got to skip class, which just made us create more chaos then ever. Every day after that was spent together. Lily was still obsessed over her books and whatnot while eda and willow were making everyone's lives either a lot funnier or harder. There was no in between.One is sick? Not a problem the others taking care of them.

Willow practically lived in eda's house, and her parents never really cared. Every other night she stayed over, planning out a new scheme. They were so happy.

Who could take it all away?

First chapter out! Do any of you like how this is going?

Anyways you can't do anything about it. Also expect raine coming in real late. You need to hear the angst first. That's more important right :D

Word count- 755 words
Yay :D