Chapter 2

Chapter 2-

Just saying this chapter will have arson, which is something I wanted to write and commit.

Eda's POV

"Willow. Think about it"

"No. Eda this is CRAZY"

"I thought you would want to join in- "

"In setting the school on fire?!"

"Ummm"

"HELL YEAH"

"Good. We're going after we finish school , which is this week. Don't be late"

Willow and I were silently scheming a new plan in the library, with lily hearing every word. Once she spoke up, we both got jerked up like the two idiots we were.

"You know what, I'll join you."

"Lily!"

"Nerd!" The nickname I used to call her slipped through my mouth" W-what are you talking about?"

"Don't act stupid. You're planning on committing arson, and if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't get away with it, so I'm coming." She replied bluntly.

"No lily, you wouldn't get into the Covens then, let alone the emperor coven" I responded. She could mess this up.

"You only get in trouble if you get caught" And waved her pen in the air. Me and willow passed a look and quickly pondered if we should allow her in.

"Sure. Tell anyone and you'll definitely be defenestrated. (Look it up :>)" Lily's eyes widened slightly and accepted it. She's been through it and already knew how painful it was. "You. Stop threatening me" She scolded me. "Never" I teased. Sure, she is my older sister, but I'll never stop annoying her. She rolled her eyes and clicked her pen. "Come. We need a plan".

It took a while, considering that we had to pretend we were reading and the librarian already didn't like me and willow, and we also had to deal with willows sudden yelling which meant we got told of regularly. All together we had a clear plan for Friday in a few hours. It was around 9pm when they got back home, eda and willow laughing like maniacs while lily still stuck in a book. I opened the door and yelled "WE"RE BAAAAACCKK MOTTHHEERRRR!" I yelled out into the room. "Hello lily, eda and willow" she looked up and gave us a hug each. She pretty much treated willow as her child, mainly because she would sleep over constantly and always stayed for dinner at least every day. No one complained, we just got used to it. "Dinners ready if anyone wants some" all three of us were hungry after planning arson, but mother didn't know that.

"Are you all training for the emperor coven?" She asked.

"Yes! I am so excited for the trials!" Willow responded brightly. She always wanted to get into the emperor coven with lily, and so did I.

" We'll help witches and demons together!" I agreed.

"Nothing could stop us!" Willow replied.

Lily's nose was still in a book while we all looked towards her. " Sorry, I'm studying to get in instead of creating chaos." Lily suggested. Dinner was quiet after that. No one knew what to say, and lily surely wasn't being helpful. This was normal. As hurt as we could act and how un-bothered lily would pretend, we were all lying, just for Friday.

Time-skip to Friday because I want to

"We're ready?"

"Yep"

"Let's go over the plan once again"

Me lily and willow were all hiding from the front of school. If anyone saw us, we would get caught.

"Lily's going to go to the left side of the school while i'm off on the right" Willow said.

"And I go straight to fausty's office and distract him. When everything is ready, we run out of the building and meet up here again." I explained proudly.

"Good. Let's get started

Meanwhile

"Mx. Whispers. Here's your mission. We've heard of a school bombing and we need you to stop it. You might only be 17, but you're one of out best. Stop this, and we'll give you your pay." I looked at him and nodded. "I won't mess it up" I exclaimed. "You better not" and I headed out. I really couldn't  mess it up.

Back to eda's POV

We all split up and I ran straight to the back of the school, or to fausty's office. I kicked open the door and to my disappointment I didn't see him. "I have to wait another day to kill him huh" I Muttered underneath my breath."You won't be killing anyone" I turned around just to see a person wearing a black cloak and black clothes. "And what are you going to do" I smirked. "Take a look at your friends." My smile dropped instantly as I ran out of the room. Behind me I heard the chuckle of the person behind me. "Lily... Willow.." I repeated out loud. I got lily in the end and she said willow had ran out before. We ran out of the building and expected it to blow. Nothing happened. 5 minutes later and still. Nothing happened. The thought clicked in and I slowly started getting aggravated. Lily forced me to run back to our house and just before leaving we heard a loud sound. We didn't know what it was, but it was something.

I got home before lily and expected willow to come out. I took a look towards the table next to me and knew what I had to do.

During...

I did it. I finally did something worth appreciation. I ran all the way back towards our base and presented the proof. "Good raine. Here you go" and handed me a bag of snails. I smiled and decided to change back into some casual clothes. I went straight back to my house to get sleep. I had work to deal with tomorrow by the way.

DID IT! FINALLY!

This chapter was pretty long ngl and I'm happy with it. If you know whats going to happen next, shut up. We want the others to deal with the angst :>

Word count-

1000 words