secret's out - with georg

word count: 1.2k

(IGNORE TOM PLEASE💀💀)

you and georg have officially been together for a week. after your mutual pining reached an emotional breaking point and feelings were spilled after years of withholding, you both were now in complete bliss. you had yet to tell your friends, keeping this budding romance a secret for the time being. you both wanted to stay in this fresh, intense love for as long as you could. while you’re sure no one will be surprised by you two finally getting together, it was peaceful to keep it completely private and just yours to witness.

you were currently watching the sun begin to peek through the curtains of georg’s hotel room, your head rested comfortably on his bare chest. you were tracing your fingers delicately across his ribs, mesmerized by his steady rise and fall of breaths. you were completely and wholly in love. you had doubted his reciprocation of feelings for so long that this had seemed impossible to you.

georg stirred under you and inhaled deeply. his grasp on your waist tightened as he slowly opened his eyes. his other arm reached for you and held you close to his chest. he glanced down at you, eyes puffy from sleep.

“hi,” he spoke softly.

you continued tracing his heart as you replied, “morning, sleepy-head.” your smile was genuine and you’re sure your cheeks will be hurting from how happy you’ve been the past few days.

he continued to watch you and began to move his hand up and down your bare back as well. you watched each other in a content silence and the sun was now fully illuminating the room. you slowly moved up on the bed and traced your finger over his eyebrow. he leaned into your touch as you admired him. you glanced to his lips and back into his eyes and on cue he moved his face towards yours.

your lips met sensually. after your first night together you’d wanted to discover everything about him physically.

his hands moved to your waist to pull you even more into him and your hands moved to his face. you ran one through his bedhead and the other cupped his cheek. he pulled away breathily and whispered onto your lips, “i don’t think i’ll ever get used to that.”

“me either”, you breathed, “i can’t believe this is real sometimes.”

“trust me, it is.” he laughed as he kissed you again and rolled the two of you over. your legs parted around him and you touched his shoulders. georg hummed into your mouth and gracefully traced his tongue over your bottom lip. you wrapped your arm around him pulling at his long hair as you accepted his intrusion. his tongue slipped into your mouth and you kissed him back softly.

the moment was growing heated and all you could focus on was him. his hands were moving over your figure, squeezing and appreciating. you heard a noise and assumed you had knocked something onto the floor, until you heard a loud, “oh fuck!”

you and georg pulled away hastily, frightened at the interruption. your heads snapped to the sound, and stood in the doorway with a horrified look on his face was one of your closest friends and georg’s bandmate tom.

he opened and shut his mouth a few times before glancing between the two of you frantically. you were both panting and georg was now trying his hardest to cover your exposed chest from view.

“when- when did this happen?” tom pointed between the both of you.

georg inhaled shakily and glanced at you before speaking. “um. about a week ago.” he swallowed.

tom continued to look between your bodies in awe. “this is actually happening- you two. right now.”

“yes.” georg replied dryly.

your face was burning in a flush, partially from your childhood friend catching you in a compromising position and partly for your secret being outed a bit dramatically. you hid your face in georg’s arm that was by your head, avoiding tom’s gaze.

just when you thought the situation couldn’t get any more embarrassing you heard the front door slam and a familiar voice shout, “georg! tom and i have come to see if you’re al-” bill’s shocked silhouette now stood behind tom in the doorway.

“fuck my life”, you whispered under your breath.

georg’ head dropped and he exhaled loudly. bill said nothing as he stared at the two of you. tom was frantically looking from bill to you as if saying ‘i’m seeing this correctly right?’

georg looked defeated as he pleaded with his best friends, “i’ve given you guys a spare key for emergencies, not to barge in whenever you like.”

“georg, you randomly were ‘busy’ for a week without any notice- but i see clearly now why that is.” tom broke his silence. he scratched the back of his head and looked toward the hallway, “i’m honestly surprised it took you both this long.” he sighed and grabbed bill’s arm pulling them out of the room.

“give us a minute, yeah?” georg said.

the door shut and you covered your flaming face with your hands. “that is not how i saw that going at all”, your voice was muffled. georg laughed and pulled your hands away from your face, “fuck, me either.”

you both timidly pulled on sweats and tried to look presentable as you opened the bedroom door. bill, tom and gustav were in the lounge talking in hushed whispers. you headed to the adjacent kitchen, “tea?” you asked.

“uh yeah, please.” georg said.

he headed towards his bandmates who had expectant looks on their faces. he rubbed his hands over his face and through his hair as he sat down beside them.

he was about to open his mouth when you came in with mugs for everyone. you shyly sat on the adjoining lounge chair and held your tea close to you.

“care to explain what we’ve just walked in on?” tom said.

you and georg share a look and he explains, “last week we sort of realized we both had strong feelings for one another, and well everything just sorta happened. i don’t know.”

“you only realized a week ago you two are mad for each other? dear god”, bill sighed.

you blushed harder looking at your tea. “so what are you two? dating? fucking?” tom asked with his hands.

“dating.” georg answered.

“why didn’t you knock or something?” you add.

“we never knock. how were we supposed to know you’d have your tits out at 7 in the morning.” tom explains.

“fuck off.” you didn’t think you could get any more red.

“right, it doesn’t matter”, georg tries to diffuse, “we’re together now. that’s that. is there something you two needed besides ruining our morning?”

“well no.” bill says. he laughs and adds, “can’t believe you’re actually together. never thought i’d see the day.” gustav and tom laughs along and you roll your eyes and stand.

you all laugh and the intruders move to the front door. as they step out gustav turns around and sincerely says, “i am happy for you both, really.” you smile while bill and tom nods in agreement. georg squeezes your arm and adds, “just fucking knock from now on, please.”