Bad luck begin

Today I'm 23 years old. I have a beautiful house , my own business, great son and the best husband. So I guess you can say I got it made , that would be true if today didn't happen.

We all sat at the table me and my sisters ,my son and husband for my birthday diner. I look over at my 19 year old little sister Layla who look nervous and wouldn't make eye contact wit me ,I brush it off doe . My other sister Kayla who was also Layla twin sister looked off to but not nervous just look like she was somewhere else "maya what's ya problem?" Chris said my husband of 3 years "I'm the one with the problem why is everybody sitting here looking crazy it's my birthday it's about me" I yelled. " It's always about u " Kayla mumble rolling her eyes crossing her arms "what u mean by that Kay" I asked confused "not now" Layla said. "Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on? "I yelled. Everyone went quiet but one thing I noticed was husband didn't say a thing and Kayla was shooting him a dirty look . Before I could speak on it Kayla shouted "tell her now Chris or I will" pointing her fork in his direction , he looked at me and put his head down."chris what is it?"I yelled.

Chris
I figured maybe I could keep my head down this shit would go away but I could see Kayla and my wife wouldn't let it go. I looked up at my wife who look confused and mad then , I looked at Kayla who was now smirking I swear I hate this bitch I can't believe I let her play me. "Maya I love you" I said "cut the bullshit and tell me " maya said with her hand on her hip. "I having been fucking Kayla "I said . Maya jump across the table and punch Kayla in her mouth Kayla grabbed maya long hair and swing her to the floor punching her . "Naww yall stop square up the right way not dat pulling hair shit or sneaking " Layla said .I hated when they did this but I guess I can't say nothing cause it's all my fault . Both Kayla and maya throwing they hands up . Maya punch first hitting Kayla in the nose blood started gushing and Kayla tried to rush in but maya wasn't having it all face shots till Kayla fell then Maya went to kick Kayla and Layla jumped in . Layla punch Maya in the back of her head Maya tried to turn but Layla kept punch till she was on the ground ."wtf you hitting me for "Maya yelled . But I already knew why Layla save Kayla.

Layla

I'm sitting on Maya back trying to keep her down , I didn't wanna jump in it cause it was clear Kayla deserve her ass whipped but I couldn't let her stomped her . But if I would told Maya to stop she wouldn't have and if she knew why I wanna her to stop , she would stomped her clean the fuck out . "Get off me Lala" Maya yelled "i can't baby girl"I said sweetly as if I didn't just punch her repeatedly in the back of her head. "Why " she said now crying. I bit my bottom lip wondering should I tell her the truth . "im pregnant " Kay said slowing getting up off the floor , she must wanna to get fucked up she really trying Maya on her birthday this really couldn't of waited.