Twin drama

Kayla
You might say I'm a hoe or bad sister but you don't know the whole story yea I slept wit my sister's husband Chris and got pregnant. But I want this to be clear Maya is not so sweet and perfect as she seems , she torn our family apart and always put me and Layla in bad situations. It seem like Layla forgot about all dat when Maya start getting money , well I never let that change how I felt just cause she got me and Layla the cars and house , I will never forget our childhood and the things she did. Never!

Layla

I was so shocked when Kayla told her she was pregnant like that shit was real low ."Your what?" Yelled Maya "pregnant bitch you heard me" Kayla said jumping up and down like she wanna to get her ass whipped again , I just shook my head and let Maya up. To my surprise Maya didn't jump back up to fight she calmly walk out the room , we stood there waiting for her to return . When she came back to the room it happen so fast all I remember is all the blood on the floor and screaming .

Maya

I walked back in the room and shot Chris ass right in the head , kill him instantly. I turn the gun on Kayla who was now screaming like a little bitch . I would of killed the little hoe but she my blood so I put my gun down and told her to get the fuck out my house . She ran out ,I turn my head and saw Layla was in shock not moving , I put my hand on her shoulder "we got to clean up like old times sissy"I told her , she nodded . We got to work .

Kayla

I was racing to my car , I fell and drop my keys "shit "I said to myself .I rush to pick them up scared Maya might change her mind and off me. I can't believe she was gonna kill me , fuck that bitch doe she deserve to feel pain after what she did to my family. That's fuck up how Chris died doe , I'm not even pregnant hahaha dumb bitch kill the love of her life . Chris really loved Maya ,its was hard for me to get him to cheat.

First time I got him

"I need you to stop this Kayla " Chris said to me as I was grabbing his dick and trying to kiss his neck "I want u I won't tell Maya"I said . I could tell I wasn't getting him , Maya was Chris rock and ride to died she killed for em, when he got booked held em down. They ran Boston together any kind of high you needed they had , she was the only one he trusted . I got on the floor and pull at his pants ,i was surprised he let me I placed his dick in my mouth and start to lick and suck . I was getting real nasty with it , he pull at my hair I know I had em. I got on top of him and rode his manhood , he throw me off em right before he nutted. But he didn't know what he got himself into every time after that I told em I would tell Maya if didn't get me pregnant ,he never did and I'm glad I got to hurt Maya before he could. Truth is I never really wanted Chris I just wanna to hurt maya. But I guess y'all wouldn't get why I hate my sister so much till y'all know the past.