After party

Maya

After our little party we clean up the mess aka Chris . I drove Layla home and went back to the house. I got in my bed and cry my eyes out , how could Chris do this to me . But Kayla what the hell is wrong with her I give her everything she wants but still she hates me what can I do to make her forgive me for everything I did to her .

Layla

I'm tired of Kayla and Maya drama , I got my own shit going on . Im going out tonight I need some shots in my system . I got dress in a tight black dress and some heels , I called my friend sharnice ,we headed to club Hanna . I was dancing and having fun like I didn't just help hide my brother in law's body. I headed to the bar for another drink when a tall dark skin cute nigga started talking me "hi pretty one can I buy you a drink " he said "no I'm good I can pay for my own drink" I said waiting on my drink he laughed "that's the first time I heard a lady say that but my name is wajid "he said "nice to meet you jid so u want my number or something " I said being forward. "girl don't nobody want your number I just thought u looked thirsty " jid said , i look at em confused ,he smiled ,we both started cracking up . I give jid my number and continue to party . I think I find my escape from Maya and Kayla drama.

Kayla

I keep calling Layla phone , she not picking up. I'm so tired of this hate I have in my heart , I swear it feel like the only thing ,I think about is hurting maya. I tried forgiving her , but I can't do it. Maya is a evil bitch , she took away daddy , my childhood ,and my first love.

17 year old Maya

I walked in house mommy was gone dumb bitch never around anymore. I take care of me and my sisters now the best way I know how ,while mom gets drunk all day and don't work no more ,I keep the bills in check doe . I bet you thinking how my young ass paying bills, I was fucking with this nigga named Ricky and he was a flashy guy ,that's not my type at all but I need money to feed me and my sisters so I had to do it . Plus he was a big time drug dealer , so I knew he would cut a heavy check. I layed on his bed and open my legs ,he put my legs in the air and started sucking my toes ,I let out a loud moan I was getting wet ,he press his manhood against my pussy and shoved it in all ruff but I liked it . After we finished ,he got up went to his pants and pass me $125 "nigga what the fuck I'm suppose to do with this buy some Jeans" I said throwing the money "bitch I give all the tricking girls dat much the other ones be grateful don't you gotta feed ya sisters"he said dryly , I felt my blood boiling I couldn't believe this nigga pass me $125 . I looked around the room and spotted his gun , I grabbed it and aim it at his head "Ricky where the fuck the money and the work "I yelled . He smiled and pointed at his closest ,I made him walk to the closest , inside was a safe "open it nigga" I said pointing the gun at the back of his head , he handed me a big bag of money and work , I was was walking towards the door when he said "you a dead bitch walking baby girl nobody rob Ricky " he said . I shot em , I dropped the gun and starting freaky out ,I couldn't believe I kill em .I got myself together and call Layla to help me clean up the mess . After that day I starting trapping I made Kayla and Layla trap to . I loved money I needed to have it no matter what it took to get it .

Kayla

I hate selling for my sister , but if I don't we won't eat so I gotta do it . My boyfriend pick me up from school , I got in his car and kiss him . I love being with him , everybody says I'm too young to date him but i don't care I'm 13 and he only 16 , so I don't see the big deal. "baby what's wrong" Troy said to me playing in my hair something that makes me feel so safe "Maya making me and Layla trap for her and I don't wanna do it"I said getting so angry and upset ,Troy stared at me then busted out laughing "she got ya'll little asses trapping she really crazy what your mom say?" Troy said now serious. I got mad cause I tell em everything that's go in in my life so that was a stupid question ,"just take me the fuck home" I yelled at em "what I do?" Troy said looking confused . "STOP TALKING TO ME AND TAKE ME HOME" I yelled again , the whole ride was quiet until we got in front of door "baby I'm so sorry I forgot about how your mom is but you don't need to worried bout shit I'll trap your work off for you so you can keep Maya off ya back " he said grabbing my hand kissing it "thanks bae but I'm so tired of this shit I just wanna get away from my family I love both my sisters and mom but I can't deal with they bullshit no more" I said now crying on his chest . I sat there for a little while crying , "I guess I gotta suck it up this is my life" I said feeling hopeless "not exactly stank I wanna to wait and tell you till I got all the money up but I been saving up for us to move to philly my cousin lived there he gonna look out for us , I wanna take care of you can I do that for you ?"he said "yes Troy I would loved that" .I kiss Troy and got out the car , Maya was standing on the porch staring at me with a evil smirk "what the hell she up to now "I said to myself.