Part 01 🥀

Diary Entry

3.00 A.M.

Good morning.....
Today 11th September 2023.
Today is a really Special day for my best friend forever. Because today is his marriage. With his lover from University.
Well It's me Nanon... And... My best friend is Ohm who is going to get married today. You know very well, I always rant here....

Um... well...What should I say.... Actually right now I'm getting ready to go to the wedding hall as I was looking and taking care of everything from the beginning. So I need to show up before more than 4 hours to see if everything is ready. I can't let anything miss... it's my best friend's special day so everything needs to be perfect. I didn't actually sleep and now it's 3. 00 A.M. Actually I'm still getting ready from hours.... It's just... I don't feel like going now...... You know...It's... It's just.... It's really hard... It's really hard to see the one you love getting married..... right??
( unable to write closed the diary .
tears escaped without his acknowledge)

Nanon POV

Why these tears.... I thought I'm end this era..... because I cried so much when he started dating 2 years ago. I thought my tears dried up already. Why I'm pathetic like this....
( slump down on his bed curling to a ball crying. )
Why... God... Why I deserve all this pain... not happiness... Why... ( sob)
I really love him . I know I am wrong to love my best friend alas I couldn't help myself. How I will not fall for that stupid puppy...( sob)
I'm... I'm really sorry but I'm in love with him the moment I knew what love is....( sob harder)
( sniff and wiping tears)

Yeah....He is my one and only friend from elementary school . I met him on the 2nd grade for the first time. At that time I was 8 and he is a little older than me.
Our friendship is now fully 15 years old . I can confidently say that because I remember each detail from the moment we met.

In my life I don't have much happy memories. Because I always been unlucky. But I'm really glad that day that kids bullied me. Because of them I met Ohm. My happiness.. My sunshine....

15 years ago - 5th August 2008

"Hey....!!!! Look at who is here.... This douchebag is hiding here guys...!!"
One kid who is older than Nanon said while approaching him with his other two friends.
Nanon quickly jumped off from the swing and tried to pass them without saying anything.

" Why are you in rush?? Huh?? Where are you going son of whore..?"
Pushing Nanon into the near wall caging him to them. When Nanon heard what he said he boiled in anger and shouted at him ,

" Shut the fuck up... My mother is not whore. "
Nanon said.

" Yes yours.. You son of whore..."
Other boy who is taller than Nanon said and others laughed. Nanon tried to punch him in anger . When he hit the taller boy he looked at him in anger shouting "you son of bitch" saying he started to punch and the other two also started to kick and punch Nanon mercilessly. Nanon couldn't fight back as three of them together and stronger than him. He helplessly slumps down to the ground trying to cover himself miserably ends up getting beaten.

After kicking and punching three of them stopped. And said,

" We know you don't have Mom...You bastard . Your mom is whore and left you with your father. Oho.....
What an unwanted child.... You're bad luck that's Why you don't have mom... You're ugly Jinx who doesn't deserve anyone..."
They laughed at him saying those words.
Nanon cried out not in his pain of beatings in pain of their hurtful words.
He barely muttered,