ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ

-: Welcome: -

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

EKAKSH SINGH RANAWAT

Ekaksh Singh Ranawat , the 29 years old cunning chairperson of Ranawat empire with a ruthless and inhuman callous personality

Ekaksh Singh Ranawat , the 29 years old cunning chairperson of Ranawat empire with a ruthless and inhuman callous personality .Every ounce of his body filled with darkness and have a serve anger issue that makes him the most aggressive person you have ever come across .His flawless face feature radiates his diplomatic ,manipulating ability making everyone to fear and bow down to him even shiver in his presence.

"They feared me because I fear nothing , I am that lethal pain you cannot suffer but even can't escape "
........ ESR

"You are either highly naive or intensely dumb to think you know me"

"I was born to rule the darkness , Loving me has consequences , so move aside Mrs. Ranawat "

"You are my only place to go when my mind yearn for peace  Sweetheart "

"Let me tell you a thing ......... I am addicted to your love Doctor"

"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore , Sweetheart "

"The deepest pain I ever felt was your absence Isha "

ISHA MEHRA

Isha Mehra , a heart surgeon by profession and a firm devoteee of Lord Shiva by evey existence of her Banarasiya cells

Isha Mehra , a heart surgeon by profession and a firm devoteee of Lord Shiva by evey existence of her Banarasiya cells.A very sensetive and calmly generous girl with a angelic and empathetic heart , that carries emotions for every single being. Loves to spend time on the Ganga ghaat and icecream is her love. Blessed with buttock length hair and black orbs ,this fragile girl is still unaware of her real indentity .

" In the world full of roses , be someone 's Aloe vera having 101 qualities of cure " ..... Dr.Isha Mehra

"I was born to save life or flex in my white coat but I really pray that I never say sorry to my patient guardians when I come out of OT after a surgery "

"You are that part of me , I will always need Aksh "

"Tell me one reason to leave you and I will comeback with billions of ways to stay with you Mr.ji"

"You shattered my hope the moment I started to believe, I matter for you "

"If I will stay then -

"Jab wafa , bewafaa hoti hai ,
Koi na koi wajah hoti hai "

............................ ....... ..........

"Just take the books or else I will leave you"He said with his dead eyes holding her up and she looked back with a small smile

"You will never" She said

"Itna confidence Mrs.Ranawat " He asked with a smirk 

"Aap par bharosa hogaya hai Mr.ji" She said smiling at his whose looked stunned for the first time .

.............................. .... ..... .....

"I very well know all your intentions " She said angrily pushing him back by his chest

"Trust me heart , you don't " he said with smirk

"i know and very well Mr.Ranawat "

"Does it include making you breathless and moan my name without a single piece of cloth on your body while you ri -

"SHUT UPPPPPPP"

She screamed loudly , instantly putting her hands on her ears and he burst out into laughter at her reaction

............................ ........ .......

"Yo- you break his ribcage , he was just -

" He is yet to get killed "

............................. .......... ........

"I love you "

"I want divorce "

Both said at the same time , one with sparkling black orbs which teared at his words and another with his as usual always cold blue eyes .

Her Angel eyes saw good in many and her husband was best example who make sure he stays last .

..............The new beginning. ............

Do you like The character ?

Are you excited for the story ?