2 | Broken Spell: Part Two

"And Darkness has come" The dark warrior, Koragg, announces in his deep, sonorous voice. The young, inexperienced adults of the group are shaken after Koragg's display of power.  As well as Eve's magic had protected them, her own display of magic doesn't help their shell-shocked and fearful minds.

"I have a bad feeling about this," A shuddering breath leaves Madison as she speaks in a quiet tone.

"I do not know you, warrior. I have never heard of one named Koragg, but if it is a battle you want... I am ready to fight" Udonna declares. She tilts her chin up, holding her head high and standing her ground against this dark warrior threatening the safety of the woods.

"And she won't do it alone," Eve decides as the gold wand's slowly cooling wood stick and faintly glowing end keeps itself known to her. Udonna glances over to her, making sure to keep one eye on Koragg, but also silently questioning Eve. Her curiosity isn't sated as Eve doesn't give an answer. But Koragg captures all of their attention when he outstretches his hand. It causes them to tense up, Eve gathers her magic back up in preparation of another attack, but instead Koragg pays no real attention to them and his hand points away from them.

"Uthe Mejor Catastros!" Koragg summons. His voice booms in the woods, rattling the trees and disturbing the many creatures to live within them. The large seal that appears at his chant also disturbs the peace of the magic the resides in these woods. The group of four startle at the sight of it and even they can feel the immense amount of dark magic radiating off of it. It sets both Eve and Udonna on edge as they stand protectively in front of the others.

Eyes widen in fear at the sight of the giant, metallic purple horse rising from the middle of the dark seal, answering to Koragg's call with its loyalty.

"Ride up from your depths" Koragg calls.

"Holy shit," Vida whispers, staring up at the giant horse galloping in the sky.

"Sumbol Unithos Equestras" Koragg chants. Another seal appears, this time in the sky, and the wolf warrior jumps up to cross the dark magic of the seal. He grows before their eyes to the same size as the horse. And the same size of an average Megazord. The jaws of those from the Human World drop to the ground at the amazing, yet frightening display. The enlarged Koragg combines with the horse midair.

"Power of the Centaur!" Koragg's voice echoes in their ears, mimicking the sound of wind speeding by.

"Centaur! A real Centaur!" Chip says as if the gates of heaven opened up and angels with harps are singing behind the dark Centaur. "I want one!"

The Knight Wolf Centaur lands on the ground, his hooves causing the ground to rumble and vibrate under the weight of them. In one hand is his sword and shield combo, in the other is a larger sword with a long, wide blade and a wolf head on the end of its hilt.

"You are now just pebbles," He spits down at them, "under my hooves."

A neigh pierces the air as his front legs rise into the air and the rear legs take his weight, rearing back as to threaten them.

"Get back," Udonna warns the others, nudging back at the humans from the Human World.

"You are not ready to fight his kind" She insists.

"What of me, Miss Udonna?" Eve asks, glancing towards the older woman as she guards the defenseless others as well.

"I cannot tell you whether to fight or not, Miss Evelyn. But I will gladly have you stand at my side" Udonna explains. Eve's hand tightens into a fist as she resists the urge to reach for the wand in her jacket. Udonna's eyes flicker down at her left side, she too finally knowing of the wand's wearabouts. "If you wish... follow my lead"