PROLOUGE

Prologue

In June of 2009 a baby girl was born, this would be our main character: Abby Youki. Abby was born into a rich family with nice jobs, but this came with some familial issues. Her parents have always been at work, and she was taken care of by a nanny. She loved her nanny, but she wanted the feeling of parental love- something she couldn't get with just a nanny or anyone else really.

Her school life was not the best, her want for her parents to pay more attention to her caused her to study pretty often. She had no friends in school, as they only wanted to gain money from them or wanted to cheat off her, but online she had many friends who didn't know who she was. She, when not studying, loved to play video games and read Wattpad stories on reincarnation.

As she was walking home from school, she noticed a little girl about to be hit by a truck, her mind blanked and she ran towards the child to save her as she got out of the way of the truck- a plane came from above and she threw the child away from her getting hit by the plane.

!First person!

My name is Abby Youki, and I am 16, ever since I was young, I was not taken care of by my parents but my nanny, Haliey. I love Haliey, but she is not my real parent. My parents are rich and both work in amazing professions, but I don't care about them. I just want them to stay home and pay me any mind.

In school I don't have any friends, every time I try they just want money or to be able to get me to do their work for them. I study all the time just in case my parents notice my efforts and pay more attention to me. I, by all means, do not have a bad life so many people have it way worse than me.

Anyway, as I was walking home from school, I noticed a child in the road.

Wait, A CHILD?

Before I could even think I darted towards the child as I saw a truck coming towards them. I picked up the child and breathed a sigh of relief when I got out of the path of the truck. My relief didn't last long because as I looked up, I noticed a plane coming full speed at me and the child. I realized that if I threw the child, they might be able to live but if I ran, I wouldn't make it out.

As I was dying, I thought that I wished I could have a family who spends time with me.

{Loving family acquired}

I wished I could see my old animals again but maybe I will in the afterlife.

{Soul finder skill acquired}

{Soul Healer acquired}

{NOTICE: Soul Healer and Soul Finder combine to create unique skill Necromancy}

I wish I had some type of guide to teach me how to live.

{Skill Guide acquired}

I wish I could have Infinet growth in knowledge and skills but that's life.

{Skills Immortality and Quick Growth}

{Requirements met- skill Quick Growth evolved into skill MC growth}

{Skill gained, Main character power boost.

this skill contains the skills, protagonist, observe, and statis.  Note that skill Observe is already in other skill Guide so new skill Divine opportunity has replaced it}

{NOTE: Divine opportunity only gives you a state boost for one skill of your choice}

Oh, it's getting darker, goodnight my dear reader...

----

This is my very first story, so I am sorry if anything seems incorrect or out of place. I am open to constructive criticism and hope that if this story gets any views you'll bare with me on this journey of a first story. My schedule is going to be irregular because of school and how my ADHD brain only works sometimes. I hope if you read this story you have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy it as my writing skills, hopefully, progress throughout the story and as I edit.

- a new writer who very much enjoys reincarnation stories <3