Cramps - M.R

Info : you've been having really bad period cramps but you can't hide it from Mattheo for long

Word count : 993

»»-----------►

Y/N POV

Today fuckin sucks. 

Not only did I have to drag myself out of bed this morning because I had an exam 1st period but I have been having incredible period cramps all day AND the love of my damn life Mattheo has been gone for the past week on some trip to see his daddy Voldy Moldy.  I miss the warmth of my bed and my boyfriend. It's my 1st day of bleeding today and it's always the absolute worst.

I've had really bad periods ever since I can remember, and often pain meds don't cut it.

Anyway I'm pretty certain I failed my exam and after I felt like I've been stabbed in the stomach for the past hour I gave up and just went and laid in my boyfriend, Mattheo's dorm because the lucky bastard gets a single room while the rest of us have to share 😒 and I am not in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment so here I am dressed in only his hoodie and nothing else lying in the middle of my boyfriends king sized bed. 

Mattheo and I have been together for almost 6 months and I still haven't told him about the pain I go through each month. I don't know when he gets back but god I hope it's soon. 

After taking almost a whole packet of pain meds and feasting on a bar of chocolate, I slowly fall asleep clutching a pillow tightly in hopes to ease the pain.

Mattheo's POV

I got back today and I'm making my way up to my dorm so I can can get changed and go see my gorgeous girlfriend. I missed her so damn much and I hate being away from her like this and I always try to get out of it but this time I didn't have a choice. I picked up the pace almost tripping over the stairs in my hast to get up them, but I stop short when I see my room unlocked. Carefully I take out my wand and gently push the door open with my foot but i relax seeing a bundle of my girlfriend Y/N cuddled under the sheets. Smiling to myself I walk to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and wash the little bits of blood off me from my mission.

I walk out of the bathroom wearing only sweatpants and not noticing how pale she looked or the fact that she was strangling a pillow, I dived into bed next to Y/N, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her onto me, falling asleep soon after.

I wake a while later to something moving on me. I open one eye to see my girlfriend sit up looking confused but the she looked down at me gasped and hugged me so tightly. I laughed 

'I missed you to princess' 

' where have you been' she mumbled into me pulling me even closer

'I had some business to take care of, but I'm back now'

'I missed you so much you were gone for so long! I love you'

'I know, I'm sorry' 'I love you too!'

Y/N Pov

I woke again with the dreading feeling of the need to change my pad/tampon. I know I couldn't hold it off much longer so I tied to shuffle out of Mattheo's arms without waking him, I was unsuccessful. 

'Where are you going' he mumbled in his hot morning voice 🥵

You're on your period remember Y/N you can't fuck him yet you had to remind yourself 

'Toilet' I gasped out as a wave of cramps hit you

He furrowed his eyebrows eyes etched with confusion and worry

'Are you okay'

'Yes yes fine' I forced out with a fake smile

I don't think he was very convinced but he opened his arms for me to slip out of anyway kissing my forehead quickly.

I shot out of bed suddenly feeling my pad/tampon become heavier (if u get it u get it) and rushed to the toilet quickly changing. i did everything i needed to do and sighed with relief as I left the bathroom heading towards the bed, laughing gently as I saw Theo looking very impatient.

Suddenly an immense pain shot through me causing me to drop to the floor, my arms wrapping around my legs in a sad attempt to ease the pain rocking back and forth with tears I can't control running down my face. It's never been this bad before.

I barley noticed Mattheo jump out of bed, running to me, not understanding what's going on. 

He sat on the floor beside me, lifting me onto his lap, his eyes running over me assessing me for injuries. When we was unsuccessful he became even more worried.

'What's going on, what's happening??' He frantically asked 

He so cute

'C-cramps'

Suddenly the realisation hit him

'What can I do? How can I help?!' He sounded close to tears

I unlatched my arms from my legs and turned wrapping them tightly around his body. Hugging him. The pain slowly easing 

'I'm okay now I'm alright'

He picked me up making sure our legs were still around him and laid back down putting his warm hands on our stomach drawing shapes. It felt so much better

'My personal heating pack' I sighed

Theo chuckled

'Why didn't you tell me you have such bad cramps' he whispered

'I don't know I'm sorry I guess none of my ex's never really cared'

'Well I'm not your ex's am I' Mattheo also growled back

'I know I love you I'm sorry'

'Do you feel better now'

'Yes thankyou Theo'

'And you will come to me now whenever your in pain, got it'

I laughed 'yes sir 🫡' I joked

He actually growled this time 'I mean it'

'I know I will Theo'

'Good, I love you'

'I missed you, I love you'

And we cuddled for the rest of the day

Mattheo then made an emergency period pack with things like chocolate, heating pack (for when he couldn't be there), extra pads/tampons, and his hoodie I really do love him 🫶