Time of school!

Welcome back! 🖤 hope you like this! Enjoy 

( will POV)

"Will, darling get your but up and get ready for your first day of school!" My mom yelled from down stairs most likely making breakfast for me and my other siblings,

"Ok, ok," I yelled back 

"Make sure you dress nice instead of the badge clothes you away ware" my mom yelled again 

"FINE!" I said, I don't really want to but mother knows best, at least that's what my dad says when he is home which is rather, my dad's nice but always busy but I love his. I got up from my bed and almost tripped on a box, I was the only one who still needed to unpack but I can do the latter or maybe not who knows. I opened the box in front of me looking of something that's at lest descent for my first day at my new high school. After a while I found a gray t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and my favorite green flannel. Got dressed putting the flannel on my waist and grabbing my shoes, I ran down stairs. HAY I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY OF MY NEW SCHOOL! 

"Bye mom" I said grabbing an apple and stuffing my lunch into my backpack and running out the door.I ran to my stop, when I got there I saw a boy he had black hair, he was wearing a gray sweater over a button up white shirt with black nice jeans and a black backpack. He had headphones in but I couldn't tell what he was listening to, before I could talk to him the bus came I got on after he did. I found an empty seat and sat down, the boy from before went to the back of the bus and sat with who I'm guessing were his friends, as he sat down I saw his eyes, they were a beautiful chocolate brown eyes, to be honest he looked like an angel.

(Nico POV)

"Nico, brother you need to get up for school!" My sister Hazel screamed at me. I love her but sometimes she is that annoying big sister who is barely even older than you.

"Ok,ok I'm up" I said siting up to look at my sister,

"Good, persephone made breakfast!" She said with a smile and I couldn't help but smiling back 

"Ok, but let me get ready first before you force me to eat" I said throwing my blanket of

"I won't if you just ate" she said obviously not joking 

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically.

"Ok ok, get dressed and come down stairs soon," she said 

"Ok ok" I said standing up from my bad to show the I wouldn't go back to bed. She left and shut the door behind her, I side I didn't really want to go to school, you know having all those eyes on you at all times because you're supposed to be little mr. Perfect, which I am but it's exhausting. I went to my closest and looked at my outfits, I picked out a white button up and a gray sweater to put over it, I also had nice black jeans. I got dressed and headed downstairs, I quietly grabbed my bag to avoid my sister. I was able to get out of the house before my sister cot me. I walked to the bus stop and put my headphones in, I put on my playlist that I named "cure for my depression" (this is actually the name of my playlist🥲) I put my phone in my pocket and waited for the bus, someone came I don't know who but I didn't really care, WHAT it was the truth, I thought that the boy was about to talk to me but the bus came before he could. I went to the back of the bus like always with my friends Percy and Jason, they  act like my brothers and they call themselves the "Nico production squad" with are other friends, I hate it. I sat, I talked with them for awhile but then we got to the school. I was the first one off the bus because apparently "he is to perfect too white" accidentally to everyone,I walked into the school and everyone's hand turned to look at me. Oh I hate this...

Bye!🖤