Prolougue + 01

PROLOGUE 

Song: Ambition- Meek Mill and Rick Ross

The music started as we rushed- I was on the skateboard while  Pili and Yoli were on the bike

The music started as we rushed- I was on the skateboard while Pili and Yoli were on the bike

♪ Push it to the limit

When I get into a rhythm ♪

"Hey-" I yelled to them. They turned their heads to me, continuing to pedal, "We should split up text me when you find the clue then meet me at the spot where I find the clue!" The nodded as I went off.

♪ I'm seeing visions

Working hard and never wishin' ♪

"Sorry I yelled as I crowd a busy crosswalk with my skateboard

♪ Looking for that vision

Muscle and ambition ♪

I continued pushing as I got to the border of the bay. I inhaled the air and let the sound of the waves crashing soothed me as I headed to the Pool.

♪ The only one to meet

The real competition ♪

Suddenly my phone dinged. I picked it up, increasing my speed.

The clue was Go straight to bottom and there you'll find the key to the cache numbers inclined- that remind you of anything. I read the text that Pili said one more time.

We knew already that we were going to the pool but the bottom...?

I instantly remembered the video that I sent Pili and Yoli last month while I was visiting the pool. Of course I thought so.

I got there and looked around for Pili and Yoli. I didn't see them yet,

Hitching my breath I decided to go inside. They'll catch up.

Going inside, I texted Pilli. Inhaling, I went into the pool.

It was dark and smelled like chlorine. I turned on my flashlight and stopped when I saw something. I squinted and got closer. It was a wall of lockers. They Key to the cache! I ran to the lockers and saw that each one had a lock.

"Key!" I heard a voice yell, turning I saw Pili. "Pili!' I said as they ran towards me.

"They all have locks." I said fumbling with the lock.