Truth

Today, finally vincenzo was going to tell his mother that he was her son. He entered the hospital and went to her mother's room. She was funally awake.
-How are you? Asked vincenzo
-I am fine. How is ms. Hong? She almost sacrificed her life to save mine.
-she is fine and recovering.
-I am glad. I don't know why they wanted to kill me. Is it because i asked to reopen the case?
-Ani. They wanted to kill you because of me. The guilt he felt inside his heart was painful. The fact they wanted to kill his mother was to avenge him.
-But why?
-Because... you are my mother. As he said those words he felt a weight lifted from his heart. The intense happiness his heart felt could not be described in words.
- what! She was shocked to hear this.
- i know it sounds a little absurd but i am your son. I always wanted to tell you but could not muster up my courage and the fact you left me and never came back was also holding me back.
There were tears in ms. Oh's eyes , she can not believe that her son was standing in front of her.
-Mianhe. She answered while crying. My life was about to end, i only thought about giving you a good life .
Hearing these words he hugged his mom and called her 'mom' for the first time.

Their happiness could not be described in words.  After so many years they found each other.