Epilogue

It's been a year since vincenzo proposed Cha Young, and now they werw married, living their life in peace and fighting people together. Today, they finally got justice for vincenzo's mother with the help of hwang Min Sung.
- I hope you are happy after getting justice. Said vincenzo, standing in front of her mother's grave with cha young.
- She is. Replied cha young.
- I am sorry for what you have to endure, i really miss you, and in another life as well, i want to be your son. Tears were falling down his eyes.

..........
- Where should we go now? Asked vincenzo.
- What do you mean? Home, of course.
- Aren't we celebrating?
- Of course we are but with whole geumga plaza.
- We will definitely celebrate with them also, but now i want some 'our' time.
- Awww, it looks like someone is craving for me.
- I crave for you every day. By the way did i tell you today that i love you? He said and placed a peck on her cheeks.
- And i love you too. She returned his kiss.

After having, they were sitting on the beach enjoying sunset together, hugging each other.
- Do you know, you are my favorite place. Said vincenzo
- And you are mine. She said while smiling at him.
- Hong cha young
- Hmmmm
- I love you, never ever leave me alone.
- And where will i go by leaving you.

After this, they kissed, kissed like there was no tomorrow.

.............
Thanks, everyone, for reading this. The story comes to an end here. I hope you enjoyed it.

I am thinking of doing a crossover between a time calked you x reborn rich. Pls let me know in the comment section if you are interested or not.