009

Jasmine||17

Jasmine||17

The next morning......

I woke up due to someone arm wrapped around me I looked to the side and saw Jay's hands and I instantly got butterflies.

I wanted to pee so I slipped out of his hold and went to the bathroom connected to the room.

After I did my business I searched the cabinets for a new toothbrush and rag because I wanted to take a shower also.

I was successful in finding the items and I proceeded to do my business.

I got in the shower without even thinking about what I was going to put on wen I'm done.

I wanted to wake him but he looked so peaceful so I just searched the draws to I found a shorts and a marina.

After I got dressed I was a bit hungry.

"Gyal yuh too lie yah dead fi hungry my suby says.

Den deh gyal yah couldn't let mi be.

Alright mi guh dung stairs cause mah dead fi hungry.

I went to the kitchen.

The only reason mi know weh di kitchen deh is because him show mi lastnight.

I looked in the refrigerator and saw some eggs,bacon and some waffles.

I took them out and decided that's what I'm going to make for breakfast.

About 20 minutes later I was done and surprisingly him neva wake up suh yuh know bwoy aguh get breakfast in bed.

I dished out his food and made some coffee and went upstairs.

I quietly open the door and place the food on the bed.

"Jay"

"Jay"

I said in a  whisper and he started twisting and turning.

I called his name a couple more time and he finally opened his eyes and saw me with his breakfast.

"B wah dis fah"

I laughed before answering him.

"We nuh reach suh far fi now a jazz but mi mek breakfast fi yuh"

He chuckled and took the plate up and started eating.

I got up off the bed to go for my breakfast wen he said.

"Weh yah guh b"

"Mah guh fi mi breakfast and come back and stop call mi dat bro"

I made my way downstairs and rewarmed my breakfast and made my self a cup of coffee and went back upstairs.