THANK YOU

Namjoon: Is this room comfortable for you?

Y/N: Of course, thank you.. thank you so much.. I've no words to explain how much u've helped me today..

Namjoon: My pleasure.. u can take rest now. It seems u r not ok. We can talk later..

Y/N: Yeah u r right.. I'm not ok and I've lot to say u but now I'm too tired..

Namjoon: Take ur time.. I'll come with ur dinner (and went out)

She was really tired of everything. Without thinking twice she threw her exhausted body into the cotton soft bed. Heaven indeed! It didn't take minutes for her sleep to come and teleport her into the world of peace.. A world made out of love, trust and respect.

Namjoon went out of her room and grabbed his phone to call Jungkook

Namjoon went out of her room and grabbed his phone to call Jungkook.. He hadn't ask Y/N but that doesn't mean he wasn't curious..

Y/N asked him to arrange for a shelter.. how could've he deny her even after observing her pathetic condition. He can't leave a woman at this night, who was almost gonna knock down by a truck. Jungkook was more like his brother.. hence Y/N was also his responsibility. Without any hesitation, he asked Y/N to stay in his apartment for this night as he wouldn't be able to arrange anything immediately. He had a thought that it's just a couple fight and tomorrow Jungkook, himself would come and take hir wife..

Namjoon tried Jungkook's number many times but every time it was switched off.

NAMJOON's POV: Idk what should I do now.. it feels she hadn't ate anything for long.. she is so tired. How can be Jungkook so careless! May be I should try simple dishes.. I never cooked nor even tried, but can't let someone stave in my house. So just do it!

Y/N on the other side woke up from her nap. lt was short but relaxing. She was feeling much been now. She was amazed how God has provided her with this shelter.. it's too much unexpected to believe! If Namjoon hadn't came she might be roaming in the street alone. Tho it wouldn't affect her but the concern was her growing tummy..

She went outside to thank Namjoon and to ensure she will leave his house at morning. She doesn't want to be a burden, nor she want someone's grant. She just wants to live her life in her own way. But the moment she saw Namjoon struggling in kitchen she couldn't stop herself from smiling...

 But the moment she saw Namjoon struggling in kitchen she couldn't stop herself from smiling

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED