Prologue

2 days ago..

"What a shame." a big man would say, sitting on a throne in the dark. A wooden figure standing right beside the throne would slowly turn its head, creaking loudly. "What shame you speak of?" It would ask, looking at the king. The king would sigh. "Elder Dreg's son, Dreigon is running about trying to supposedly 'cure' the infection I gave the filth at Saetl." The wooden figure would try to laugh. "Without his father, he won't do a thing." The king would grin in the dark. "Hope you're right, Regal." After a moment, another man would out of nowhere climb up on the king's throne and stand on it. "Status report, Feral." The king would order, still staring off. "I have successfully pinpointed where Dreigon and his apprentice are. They are both currently in the Crystal Deltas." Feral would answer, standing completely still. The king would slowly sit up, moving his eyes towards Regal. "Get Wayne on this. I want Dreigon killed as quickly as possible." As the king ordered this, Feral would be in shock. "Why him? Why not your literal own personal assassin?" The king would sigh in his throne. "You know why, Feral. You are the one that killed Dreigon's dad anyway. How do you think he would react if he saw you.. At all?" Feral would grunt behind the king. "I guess you're right then, I mean, War master Ferry DOES have a good grip on bounties." The king would chuckle. "Then it is settled. Go and tell Wayne about his new mission." At the same time, both Regal and Feral would respond. "Yes, King Xero Crest." Soon enough, they would walk out of the throne room to go inform Wayne.