Chapter 1: The Start of the new and old

[THIS STORY IS IN REWRITE]

Ford, an SCP Foundation personnel, is an agent that becomes a Commander due to the Foundation lack of money. So he has no choice but to do what the they told him to do. He has engage in a plane with Marian, go through all of the Raptures bullshit, met with Rapi and Anis, continue the whole thing just to see Marian getting corrupted and he has to executed her. But he doesn't really feel that sad cause he had lost a lot of his comrades in the past cause of working for the Foundation. And so, Ford, Rapi and Anis all gone back to the Ark.

So how it's all happen you say ? Lemme show you. 

Another day, a man wakes up, do the usual like anyone would, going out of his dorm as he prepared for today's mission. Just another 'normal' day for him, if you can even say it's normal. He greet his Co-Workers, some SCPs, yes even Iris. After a while, he reached where he's needed. Apparently, the Site Director needs him for a very important mission. And that Site Director being James White. Don't look at me, time files and besides, anything can be canon.

When Ford entered the room, he saw Dr James working on some papers, until he saw Ford.

"Ah! Just the one I needs right here." James said, his voice sounds a bit old, well he's in his 50s now so, yeah. 

Wearing a glasses, a white lab coat, his hair still good, as well as everything else. Not to mention he also keeps his ID Card as well. Everyone that works for the Foundation has one. Literally. James is a Site Director after the last Site Director died of Raptures attack, he wasn't save in time so, James become the new one. 

Besides, they don't have all that much money to hire another one. Anyway, Ford greet him back, "Nice to meet you too, sir." He said, you can hear respect in his voice, also mature how it is. He's in his 30s, still being a MTF, what kind ? Not now, it doesn't really matter right now. With dark black hair and black eyes, yes he has actual black eyes. 

"Just call me James." The Doc said, as the amount of formality is no need right now.

"Okay James, what am I needed for ?" Ford asked, as he doesn't really know the detail of all things, except for the 'getting here' part.

"I need you to become a Commander." James said simply, but surely.

"... You're kidding right ?" Ford needs to double check that.

"No I'm certainly not. The Foundation needs money to work. And some of our Agents got too high with those Nikkes and they... well, you know what happen." James explained the situation.

"So I'm here to be put in their place ?" Ford asked again.

"Well, I mean, I should be more clear about this one." He pauses, "The amount of Agents that we lost are not too significant, but some of them are too tired to moving forward, so they just go and use the gun that was meant to execute Nikkes to, do that to themself."

Ford never thought that this would actually happen. Guess he was wrong about it. The fact that those Agents got to become Commander sound ideal, but no, it seems that PTSD and trauma eventually got to them. So that's that.

"Alright, where I need to go now ?" Ford asked, as becoming a Commander in the Ark is gonna take a while. And they don't have time for that.

"We already got your papers done actually." James said as he gave Ford the papers that he needed to become a Commander from the Ark. "You just have to give this to the Military Academy there, and they'll officially make you an Ark Commander."

"Huh, I can still use my name right ?" Ford asked, and James nodded.

"You still can, there's no problems about that. Just follow what the papers have, we'll help when we can." James assured Ford about this one.

"I guess it's time for me to get going then ?" Ford asked, and James gave him a way out of the Site, which is a train that connect to the Ark. 

"This is not goodbye, but goodluck on it." James said, "Oh and remember, having good relationship with Nikkes can help a lot. I heard some of the Agents did that before, and the Nikkes got stronger."

"I'll try." Ford said, getting into the train and go straight to the Ark.

Getting to the Ark was pretty easy. He go through the city, which the citizens are all somewhat lifeless. Well, can't blame them. As he keeps walking, he eventually gets to the Military Academy, give whoever works there the papers, and they granted him the title Commander. Feeling a bit nice, he get some food to eat, using the money that he earned from before. 

After that, he went to do his first mission, with a Nikke named Marian. They exchanged hand waves as the transport ship takes off to the surface.

If you asked, no the SCP Foundation doesn't put all of their sites underground, some are on the surface, with camouflage technology. So yeah this is getting good, until the transport ship exploded. How did that happen ? Well, it will be explained later in the story. So don't go and spoil that.

Ford is fine, Marian also fine. This is the moment where it's all actually start. The moment that change everything. the lifes of the Nikkes, and Ford. As well as everyone else.

[Long story short, this story is getting rewrite. This is the first chapter that got rewrite.]