✨ Chapter 4✨

"W-well for starters I met this guy JUST this morning! Then I was feeling this weird ache in my chest! And my face feel warm the whole time he was talking to me! T-then!-" I was caught off guard when Lunar started laughing and squealing.

"Kya hahahahha! Ara Ara Yuu-kun! It appears that you have developed an affectionate inclination towards someone~"she said with a blushing face.

"H-huh?! What do you mean?! That is a guy a whole freaking guy! I can't like a guy!" I shouted.

"Oh, but you totally can! Boys can fall for other guys, and it's not weird at all! Love knows no boundaries, and it's a beautiful thing! " She said with a bright smile.

"But I just met him today!" I remembered.

"Even if you just laid eyes on him today, your heart can be swept away in a whirlwind of emotions! It's the mesmerizing power of love at first sight, dear Yuu-kun! " She look at me with a smile.

"But-!"
"No more buts! Now, reveal to me the identity of this enigmatic gentleman you speak of. What is his name? How does he appear? And what manner of character does he possess?"she asked .

"Well his name is Mikaela Hyakuya, he looks like this he has: his golden locks cascading like a radiant waterfall, possess a mesmerizing allure. His sapphire eyes, sharp as the edge of a blade, hold both mystery and vulnerability. His lips, soft and inviting, are like the petals of a delicate rose. Dressed in a pristine white suit, adorned with a single rose in his pocket, he exudes an air of elegance and grace. A figure so enchanting, it's as if he stepped out of the pages of a romantic novel, leaving hearts aflutter in his wake. It's a shame I didn't manage to get his phone number!" I said pouting.

"What?! M-mikaela Hyakuya?! Isn't he..... I mean lucky for you I know this guy!" She said with a sweatdrop.

"R-really?!" I beamed ith joy.

"Y-yes he is actually my . . How do I say this. . . . He is my cousin"

"What?!?!"

Author
I'm so so sorry guys for posting shirt chapters I'm really really out of motivation and I have school things to do and the 1st period exam is within 2 weeks and I need to keep studying so I'm really really really really really really sorry for this..