Skip Time

HYACINTH JOURNAL :   One 

               Germany ,Leipzig Kassal ,1820 at Leibestaushung Tour

               Germany ,Leipzig Kassal ,1820 at Leibestaushung Tour .

Today, the twelfth of July are gathered together family and all to celebrate the wedding of mine & my sister's , it is such a tragic day that i might prefer hunging myself instead, but Mother obliged us  & warned us that if we ever i caused a scandal she will disown me/us, she knows my sister Lebey is so accepting her fate like the obedient daughter she is,unlike the courageous rebel that i am ,we are now together gawking down at the supposed merry ceremony, mother made sure that everything  was perfect, and to my dread everything is, it is such warm gilded fete of wonders & explosion bouquet of Lilies and Orchids, and bursting flutter of Tulip brightness, in another word mother truly has surpassed herself, if only it was not the most nightmarish day of my life, i think i would have enjoyed myself, alas, i do not feel the slightest pleasure of any jovial spirit,i look to where my sister's gaze is at, and of course is on her future husband, Marquis Gorchzaf ,the only left son and eldest of the family , not when his other brother died tragicaly after gruseome accident ,i know it devastated aunt Barbara & uncle Isumire , none only that , their daughter ,Dorothea ,has been unfortunatly incapable to give them heirs either , as i look at her i could see her fragile sadness armor so paplable on the bright sun ,we know how much she'd wanted an enfant and it sure devastated her , we know that whenever she crosses her eyes into kids she'll burst crazily weeping , meaning the Gorchzaf have gone through of many tragedies ,i think it might be the reason on why mother agreed marrying sister so soon , she's barely ten & six ,she then whispers to me " He's quite charming i mean don't you think " i know her that she's been this three weeks trying to convince herself of being his bride is the wright choice, we know he's eight & thirty ,hence a very old man , whearas me i am about to marry the most arrogant & pathetic Clerk in this world ,Sir Guerech Shreiber , and the Lawyer of our prestine Family , a buffoon who calls himself a man of justice ,he's spent the last year with us ,and to my unluck mother seemed enamored by his delightful presence & convincing -doubtful-god speeches ,thus mother infatuated by his rightenous companionship thought it might do me better to appease my wild unlady rebeling spirit ,and to my surprise he accepted to marry me ,me who've been awfully cold towards him ,announcing that he is the perfect redemption advisor that my poor sinful soul needs , hence accomplishing his tiny little angelic revenge , but little did he know that i am no so easy to tame .Afterward,our brother Finny came looking for us , he was so young ,fifteen year little saddned boy who is about to lose his only loving sisters , he hug us tenderly and whispers  reprimands  " why are you growing up so rapidly soon without me i couldn't you just wait for me " we didn't want to grow either i wanted to tell instead we hug him more strongly , i think none of us were truly ready to say our goodbyes to Lebey , she is afterall the joy & anchor of our little family , i know it is unfair for mother to give her hand without our consult first , she could have married someone else nearby ,but of course she already has given them her golden promise ,too late to back anyways , me & Lebethia were indeed traped , but i knew how to deal well with the clerk ,unlike Lebey who is all anxiousness & worry for how things will go as his lawful wife , i mean we have known the Gorchzafs all our life , still diffrent when your about of marrying one ,when mother call us ,we knew it is time to ruin effortessly our lives ,the wedding went perfectly , me in a most wonderful dreamy gown with Adnnor Christ , a very old family friend of the Lichtovs & perhaps the best companion of uncle Grabar , these two were inseparable , even his wife admits it sometimes ,she is here in blooming red alongside her two young daughters ,Anais & Mariba ,and ofcourse her allegedly son ,in the family we all know that Elliot the heir ,is scandalously the son of some old maids of her Grace ,heard she was banned from the castle afterwards ,i don't quite remember her name but what is sure is that her Grace agreed  cleverly on the masquerade , i quite thought it rational after all she has rights just to never deal again with her unashamed cheating husband ,whom by the way is the honored god-father of Lebey who is regaly escorting her towards her future to be husband ,behind them are me & Christ ,who are slowly marching toward where my unpoligetic clerk of man is standing , and of course he's on some prestine black attire , with his rediculous black long hair & absolutly to shame long crooked nose , he's the cruel definition of idiotic believer ,unlike my sister's handsome man of chocolate light brown skin & short fringe up short black hair ,he seems decent enough to be considered as idealestic husband ,full of mysteries & crazed adventures ,although his late brother Abensan was more than gorgeous prince he was a tabloid of hotness , with sultry taned skin & muscular bulk of body , and with his perfect wavy long caramel hair , he is sure to be missed dearly by any ladies of Leipzig ,if i could had the choice i 'll instantly switch the partners , but mother chose Guerech for all ulturior reasons her motherly self agreed on selfleshly ,i now  pray dumb wishes to the exact same selfish lord he's been instructing us to worship , the very same asking him to rid him off entirely from my life ,to stop eagerly this truly  unwanted marriage ,hopes high like any pathetic believer i so mocked him of offten but as i go through the wedding vows i knew i already lost faith a long time ago , as i blabber in hollow these meaningless words " I Hyacinth Lichtov take Guerech Shreiber as my lawful husband , to love & obey ,to cherish ...until death do us apart " , when we finish we await the matrimony bond oath of my sister & her new husband , then finally the un-ending boisterous bells ring the official fullfiment of our weddings pledge .